Air Horns

couple guys have added air horns and awesome air compressor systems to air up tires and run air tools.

I've seen some single horn and smaller dual horn setups behind the front grill but those seem too small. I've also seen some 4 horn setups that require spare tire removal which I don't want to lose. I'm leaning towards a 2 horn setup with the tank and horns tucked under the right side of the truck like this guy did.

I am looking at this set of horns.

Yup looking at it to
A9C921F1-CF8F-4A6D-9878-D2C81D2CF345.png

I've seen some single horn and smaller dual horn setups behind the front grill but those seem too small. I've also seen some 4 horn setups that require spare tire removal which I don't want to lose. I'm leaning towards a 2 horn setup with the tank and horns tucked under the right side of the truck like this guy did.

That’s exactly what I want to do. However, I plan to combine it with his other video as well.

I am looking at this set of horns.

Did you end up installing this kit? Wondering how the horns tuck up under the front end with the smaller Tremor valance. Afraid they will hang down and be visible. Thanks!

Did you end up installing this kit? Wondering how the horns tuck up under the front end with the smaller Tremor valance. Afraid they will hang down and be visible. Thanks!
I have not yet. Sway bar and other mods come first the Horns. I'll keep you posted

I have not installed yet either got sidetracked with LED lights but hopefully I’m going to install one next month all keep you posted

I’m re-thinking getting an air horn. I was coming back from Palm Springs today on I-10. I was taking it easy in the right hand lane. There were K rails right to the edge of the lane. I was coming up on a semi in the middle lane and there was another 100 yards in front of him in my lane. I had the cruise set and it was gonna be an easy pass. Just when I got to the middle of the first truck he started squeezing me like he didn't like me passing him on the right! I had no options except locking 'em up! I dropped behind him and passed him on his left and got a good look. I could see he had a mouthpiece on and was gabbing up a storm like some blonde bimbo soccer mom! He was completely oblivious of what he had just done. As I got in front of him I saw him drift into the right lane again! I was gonna call 911 on his sleepy/gabby ass but just then he got off at the truck scales. I was slightly comforted knowing he hadn’t acted maliciously but that would have been small comfort if he’d squished me against the K rail! It was CLOSE! ??

I’m re-thinking getting an air horn. I was coming back from Palm Springs today on I-10. I was taking it easy in the right hand lane. There were K rails right to the edge of the lane. I was coming up on a semi in the middle lane and there was another 100 yards in front of him in my lane. I had the cruise set and it was gonna be an easy pass. Just when I got to the middle of the first truck he started squeezing me like he didn't like me passing him on the right! I had no options except locking 'em up! I dropped behind him and passed him on his left and got a good look. I could see he had a mouthpiece on and was gabbing up a storm like some blonde bimbo soccer mom! He was completely oblivious of what he had just done. As I got in front of him I saw him drift into the right lane again! I was gonna call 911 on his sleepy/gabby ass but just then he got off at the truck scales. I was slightly comforted knowing he hadn’t acted maliciously but that would have been small comfort if he’d squished me against the K rail! It was CLOSE! ??
Wow, glad you didn't get railed. Horns are important, I learned how to use horns in Europe, they've really got it down, hand on the horn and foot on the gas!

Can anyone here direct me to the horn relay on my new 7.3. Just got it and the horn doesn’t work. Dealer had to put new heads on it I’m assuming/hoping it just got left disconnected somewhere.

appears wires are connected and fuse is good

Last edited:
Did the tank fit under these or did you install the tank somewhere else?
My tank used to be under rear passenger door. Checkout Viar on board air installation topic. My setup is comment #31. I will post my new setup shortly.

Back