Ahhh this Antimatter Blue!

Yes. I'm fussy about keeping my vehicles clean, especially my trucks. With the antimatter blue it just never seems clean and shiny, even seconds after a wash. To me the color should have had a little more metal flake or slightly less black in the paint mix. Every once in a while when the sun catches it just right it's beautiful. But mostly it's black. Perhaps I should have it ceramic coated?View attachment 145614View attachment 145615
Thanks for replying.

Ceramic certainly helps make washing much easier. I had it on an M4, but sold that car after only 2 months so never fully appreciated the coating. Maybe it would help give some luster in lower light to AMB.

It help to have the ceramic coating on AMB, ALOT!!! Look on my build thread if you want pictures.

Thanks for replying.

Ceramic certainly helps make washing much easier. I had it on an M4, but sold that car after only 2 months so never fully appreciated the coating. Maybe it would help give some luster in lower light to AMB.
M6 all day. M4...meh.

Here's my 2024 Anti-Matter Blue Platinum. I love how it pops a different color in different lighting.

IMG_5520.jpeg
M&M Photo.jpg

M6 all day. M4...meh.
Both meh if you ask me. The "ultimate driving machine" no longer includes offering the driver visceral sensations behind the wheel. Modern M cars are so sterile. Now, go drive a manual shifting, supercharged CT5-V Blackwing. Actually, don't if you own a BMW, because you will be shocked at what your car is missing from a driving standpoint (yes, I know, you have nicer leather and build quality and custom colors... but driving character, and emotion - NO comparison).

Here's my 2024 Anti-Matter Blue Platinum. I love how it pops a different color in different lighting.

View attachment 145677View attachment 145679
So FREAKIN awesome! I almost went with chrome instead of BAP, but wanted the painted bumper. Platinum gives you that of course. Mine will be a Lariat, but I did spec Baja interior, which is killer against the blue.

Both meh if you ask me. The "ultimate driving machine" no longer includes offering the driver visceral sensations behind the wheel. Modern M cars are so sterile. Now, go drive a manual shifting, supercharged CT5-V Blackwing. Actually, don't if you own a BMW, because you will be shocked at what your car is missing from a driving standpoint (yes, I know, you have nicer leather and build quality and custom colors... but driving character, and emotion - NO comparison).
Let’s see picture of your Blackwing

Let’s see picture of your Blackwing
Here is one I rather like. No carbon splitter by choice, but it does have the carbon spoiler and semi-aniline carbon backed seats.

d.JPG

And most importantly...

41 - Copy.jpg

I always preferred the V series over any beamer. That being said, I'll take the C8 Z06 over that Blackwing any day.

1000002936.jpg

1000003030.jpg

When you're in Vegas, stop on by, we'll take you for a spin. And yes, that's an original Grand National 🤪

I always preferred the V series over any beamer. That being said, I'll take the C8 Z06 over that Blackwing any day.

View attachment 145693
View attachment 145694
When you're in Vegas, stop on by, we'll take you for a spin. And yes, that's an original Grand National 🤪
I'm gonna take you up on that!! The last 2 times I was there, I only flew in and out to go to Spring Mountain. Before the 5 Blackwing, I owned a 4 Blackwing as a temporary ride for 2 months. It was back when most everything was over MSRP. I bought at MSRP, and sold it over to break even. But I got to go to SM for both the 4 and the 5, what an experience!! I'm sure you have been.

The Z06 is an instant legend. And while 99 out of 100 people would also take it, the Blackwing is much more my demeanor. My wife hates the exhaust (but c'mon, the LT4 is a glorious beast!!) and said I should get a Corvette instead. But I like to be under the radar. Same reason I can't wear a Rolex. I don't like undue attention. The Blackwing really surprises people. The 22 had no badges on it, and if I were to have bought a 23 or 24, I would have removed the BLACKWING labels before leaving the lot.

But I am absolutely gonna message you when I come to Vegas and would love to meet and ride in that incredible machine!!

PS, let's also take the Grand National for a spin (y)

My 2022 f250 lariat ultimate tremor.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    542.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    527.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8209.jpeg
    IMG_8209.jpeg
    343.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8039.jpeg
    IMG_8039.jpeg
    766 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8034.jpeg
    IMG_8034.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8031.jpeg
    IMG_8031.jpeg
    802.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8013.jpeg
    IMG_8013.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0717.jpeg
    IMG_0717.jpeg
    573.8 KB · Views: 23
Exactly my thought process. Dark blue, black, bronze, I don't see much difference here. That blue was awesome in person, and it was not even very clean. I'm getting that color.

I can't afford a truck because I have watches :ROFLMAO:

I can post a photo of my 2020 AT4 1500 if you really want? It happens to be boring silver! The Tremor is on order - 7.3L, AMB, Lariat Ultimate, Baja, BAP, and mechanical goodies.
I think I'm about to drop a similar order.

I can tell you there’s a guy that comes into my dealership with an antimatter blue truck that’s been ceramic coated and it definitely helps. So much so that that’s what color I ordered my 24 platinum tremor in. I’ve never seen the glacier gray in person which is what I originally ordered it as. But then the early photos made it look baby blue and I chickened out and changed it to antimatter blue. After seeing that customers that was ceramic coated that is the very first thing I’m going to do to the truck.

Back