Agate Black Metallic Tremors

Finally adding my Tremor to the Agate Black thread.

Because Chrome Matters :cool:
20201129_144628.jpg

20201114_143630.jpg

Last edited:
Heading to the hills. Just got her back from getting PPF, tinted windows, ceramic coating and badge delete (unfortunately live the PacNW so she didn’t stay clean for long).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 313
Heading to the hills. Just got her back from getting PPF, tinted windows, ceramic coating and badge delete (unfortunately live the PacNW so she didn’t stay clean for long).
I’m headed towards a retractable bed cover and bed rack like you have. Is that a Retrax cover? Ultimately are you a fan of it after owning it?

I’m headed towards a retractable bed cover and bed rack like you have. Is that a Retrax cover? Ultimately are you a fan of it after owning it?
This is the retrax. I debated on this and a few others and ultimately landed on this one. So far I like it with no issues. It was really easy to install too. So far I only have 300 miles on my truck so I don’t have any super positive or negative issues with it yet.

@Bones How much did you cover with the PPF? Thinking about doing the same. At least on the front and the mirrors.

I saw the aftermarket exhaust pipe, did you do a full exhaust or just tailpipe, size & specs please...
thinking to spruce up or paint my exhaust pipe
Mine came from the dealer with this tip. Still stock exhaust. Sorry I can't be more helpful. A couple of items were on my truck from the dealer and I cant find any documentation on the sticker as to where they got them.

I almost forgot my truck looks that nice when clean.

Hasnt been washed since driving it off the lot...

I keep the interior immaculate, but keeping the exterior clean when working down a gravel road is a losing battle.
Agreed. With my cattle ranch she's usually deep in some ......

Back