Agate Black Metallic Tremors

Want be long hopefully . (Awaiting shipment)(y)
2020 Black Platinum Tremor.jpg

I've been watching the forum for a little while and finally was able to track down a tremor with the specs I wanted! Pick it up Thursday!

Attachments

• PXL_20200926_154330765.jpg
    PXL_20200926_154330765.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 457
  • PXL_20200926_154326302.jpg
    PXL_20200926_154326302.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 452
Bad Ass looking rig! Congrats and good luck with yours. I take delivery of a Black 7.3 in 2 weeks!
Thanks man! I'm pretty stoked to have get it before the camping season is finished. Coming from an F150, I imagine this is hardly going to feel the 28' bumper pull.

I liked the 7.3 but naturally, the 1050lb ft is more than my old man's Durmax so I had no choice. Haha

I've been watching the forum for a little while and finally was able to track down a tremor with the specs I wanted! Pick it up Thursday!
Very nice. I’ve got another 3 to 4 month wait for my black on black lariat. I couldn’t find one with the specs I wanted... enjoy!

Very nice. I’ve got another 3 to 4 month wait for my black on black lariat. I couldn’t find one with the specs I wanted... enjoy!
I couldn't find one either so I ordered one but a few weeks later, ford cancelled it for end of 2020 run. Happy I found this one though. No point settling for one if you have some must have features on a truck with a sticker price like these!

I couldn't find one either so I ordered one but a few weeks later, ford cancelled it for end of 2020 run. Happy I found this one though. No point settling for one if you have some must have features on a truck with a sticker price like these!
You’re right about that. I needed up adding more options to the stuck while I was building it out. What’s another 3k when you are pushing 80k for these trucks. Told myself I would never spend this kind of money on a truck - but here I am.

Thanks man! I'm pretty stoked to have get it before the camping season is finished. Coming from an F150, I imagine this is hardly going to feel the 28' bumper pull.

I liked the 7.3 but naturally, the 1050lb ft is more than my old man's Durmax so I had no choice. Haha
I read some where NOT TO TOW for the first 1000 miles to break it in. Is this true. Best of luck with her. Shes a beauty

You’re right about that. I needed up adding more options to the stuck while I was building it out. What’s another 3k when you are pushing 80k for these trucks. Told myself I would never spend this kind of money on a truck - but here I am.

Truth! When I bought my wife’s SUV I swore I would never buy something so expensive, and then Ford had to go make this truck.

Truth! When I bought my wife’s SUV I swore I would never buy something so expensive, and then Ford had to go make this truck.
I think most of us never thought we'd be dropping close to $100k (I'm using this funny Canadian money) on a pickup, but here we are haha. Hey, at least they all look bad ass!

I read some where NOT TO TOW for the first 1000 miles to break it in. Is this true. Best of luck with her. Shes a beauty
I've heard that you're not supposed to tow right away but I don't think that matters so much anymore. Really the machining has gotten so much better, the initial required wear isn't what it used to be. When I picked up my F150, I came straight home, hooked the trailer up and spend the weekend at the racetrack.
I also figure anyone who uses their trucks commercially (townships, contractors, etc) likely hook up right away too as they need it for their livelihood.
I'm not a mechanic so I really can't say for sure, but no one I know has ever had an issue that could be thought of due to early towing.

When did it actually come in. I'm waiting on mine, and I'm starting to believe it won't actually get here when it says--based on what I'm hearing from others.
Mine went into production 09/01/20 and it arrived at the dealership 09/11/20. It was built in Kentucky and shipped to dealership in Georgia. My truck arrive earlier than expected. The wait is the worst part of the whole process, but its all worth it when it arrives. Ive owned several trucks and thisTremor is by far my favorite. @Brackett

Back