Agate Black Metallic Tremors

At Lake Superior today, at the park called ”Agate” Beach......
B1062E41-D14E-40AC-9AD3-0D0F1A8A0585.jpeg

Last edited:
A dirty Tremor at Grandfather Winery today. Great weather for early spring here! That said, this would be a place to consider for a Tremor get-together!

Attachments

• 91BD09EA-F749-4B83-84CC-86DF3E4AD565.jpeg
    91BD09EA-F749-4B83-84CC-86DF3E4AD565.jpeg
    591.3 KB · Views: 195
@Jking what is that bar/rack setup you have in the bed? Does it hook into the bed side or replace the bracket?
The shovel and axe are on quick fists and I just bolted square tubing directly to the tie downs. Then I painted it with rattle can spray in bed liner. I stole the idea from someone else's post.

The shovel and axe are on quick fists and I just bolted square tubing directly to the tie downs. Then I painted it with rattle can spray in bed liner. I stole the idea from someone else's post.
Thanks, I really like that. It’s too bad there aren’t more ready made accessories available for the box links.

View attachment 29691Hard to keep clean but nothing looks better than black
Looks great. I agree on the black. I purchased the Platinum Tremor and now need to go back and black out multiple elements. Should have thought that one through. Next on the list is wheel/rims. Those are the exact Method rims and Toyo tire package I’m looking at. Is it 35x12.5x18? What offset? any pics from down the side to see offset stance? Did you notice the rear axle is “tucked in-shorter in width” than the front? In other words, did you buy all 4 wheel/tire’s same offset, run a spacerin rear to correct width to match front, or leave rear slightly tucked in for Ackerman OEM angle. Looks amazing!

Looks great. I agree on the black. I purchased the Platinum Tremor and now need to go back and black out multiple elements. Should have thought that one through. Next on the list is wheel/rims. Those are the exact Method rims and Toyo tire package I’m looking at. Is it 35x12.5x18? What offset? any pics from down the side to see offset stance? Did you notice the rear axle is “tucked in-shorter in width” than the front? In other words, did you buy all 4 wheel/tire’s same offset, run a spacerin rear to correct width to match front, or leave rear slightly tucked in for Ackerman OEM angle. Looks amazing!
38x13.5x18
9 wide
+18 offset
Only sticks out maybe 2in

Latest Discussions

Back