Agate Black 2022 Tremor Immediately Available

Supercup

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 6.7 F-350 Tremor
Black Tremor Immediately Available

I ordered a Black Tremor from Ford of North Hollywood in California for my son- it was agreed upon as an X-Plan Order - the truck came in a few days ago and they have elected to "not" honor our X-Plan deal - they instead offered to sel it to me at MSRP + their fees for "stuff" of about $1,200 so a little over MSRP - X-Plan was about $6,400 under MSRP -I passed on taking the truck, as I took delivery of mine yesterday as well at Kearny Mesa Ford (X-Plan deal - honored - great to deal with). I am not happy with what they did and have voted with my wallet. We have the new one we got yesterday and a great 2020 GMC AT4 - we will order a 2023 from Kearny Mesa Ford to replace this one we thought we were gettting.

On one hand I don't want to promote the truck for this dealer, however on the other I know how hard it is to get a truck - so if there is someone on here who wants a fully loaded truck it is availble as of this morning at Ford of North Hollywood - an early Christmas present - you can contact them regarding pricing.

The window sticker is attached.

Attachments

• Mulivhill - North Hollywood - 11-23-21 WS.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
Black Tremor Immediately Available

I ordered a Black Tremor from Ford of North Hollywood in California for my son- it was agreed upon as an X-Plan Order - the truck came in a few days ago and they have elected to "not" honor our X-Plan deal - they instead offered to sel it to me at MSRP + their fees for "stuff" of about $1,200 so a little over MSRP - X-Plan was about $6,400 under MSRP -I passed on taking the truck, as I took delivery of mine yesterday as well at Kearny Mesa Ford (X-Plan deal - honored - great to deal with). I am not happy with what they did and have voted with my wallet. We have the new one we got yesterday and a great 2020 GMC AT4 - we will order a 2023 from Kearny Mesa Ford to replace this one we thought we were gettting.

On one hand I don't want to promote the truck for this dealer, however on the other I know how hard it is to get a truck - so if there is someone on here who wants a fully loaded truck it is availble as of this morning at Ford of North Hollywood - an early Christmas present - you can contact them regarding pricing.

The window sticker is attached.

Do you have a written agreement with them? I'd submit to the state AG, BBB, Google, Yelp, Ford, etc. That's a total bait and switch, I'd burn them to the ground.

Back