modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
For those interested in swapping wheels this thread might be a good resource. One of the most frequent questions is "What will this offset look like, or how far will it stick out". If you have upgraded to new wheels, please help us out by posting the size wheel / tires and offset with detailed photos.

Here's an example of 20x10 wheels mounted with 35x12.50r tires. The wheels have a negative 18 offset.

blue-tremor-20wheels-1.jpg

blue-tremor-20wheels-2.jpg

Anyone with positive 14-20 offset paired with 12.5 x18? Think this is the way I’m going. The 0 offset look to stick out a bit more than I want. I like the stock wheel and tire set up but the tucked in look I can’t do personally.

Last edited:
Some great looking trucks. I got on the list today at CJC Off-road to install a carli 2.5 leveling kit. Hopefully Carli will have the new 2.5 kit for the 7.3 time my install comes up. Waiting list is about 2 month at CJC. For rims and tires I am going with the dirty life DT-2 9304 17x9 and 37” tires but not sure what brand.

Some great looking trucks. I got on the list today at CJC Off-road to install a carli 2.5 leveling kit. Hopefully Carli will have the new 2.5 kit for the 7.3 time my install comes up. Waiting list is about 2 month at CJC. For rims and tires I am going with the dirty life DT-2 9304 17x9 and 37” tires but not sure what brand.
I would highly recommend Ridge Grapplers. They are a little more expensive than other options, but they ride great, are not noisy and wear very well. My last truck had a set for 37,000 miles when I sold it and they still looked like they hadn’t least another 10,000 left on them.

I've had 3 sets on 3 different trucks now. F150, Raptor and now the Tremor. Especially on a SD they are great. They are load range F, wear really well, look fantastic and are quiet.

If your going to be in sloppy mud, I would expect these to perform more like an A/T tire. All those things listed above do not help with sloppy conditions. They aren't bad by any means but their looks trick you into thinking they will be better than they are in mud.

I would highly recommend Ridge Grapplers. They are a little more expensive than other options, but they ride great, are not noisy and wear very well. My last truck had a set for 37,000 miles when I sold it and they still looked like they hadn’t least another 10,000 left on them.
Thanks for the recommendation I will take a look at them.

Anyone with positive 14-20 offset paired with 12.5 x18? Think this is the way I’m going. The 0 offset look to stick out a bit more than I want. I like the stock wheel and tire set up but the tucked in look I can’t do personally.

I'd love to hear an answer to this as well. I'm looking for +14-20 offset. My goal is to have the tires right at the edge of the fender wells without sticking out. I can't stand the mud and filth getting slung down the side of the truck and into my window felts with the negative offset wheels every time I drive in the rain and mud. Post up pics and info if you got em guys!

Back