Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Does anyone here do their wheel/tire shopping at discount tire? They will match any other prices.

Their customer service in my experience has been second to none. Free rotations for the life of the tire and free flat repairs.

I’ve bought several expensive sets of tires from them over the years and with the exceptions service I receive, I’ll keep going back.

Method wheels ran a off road stage race for 14 miles with no tire and won the stage. Their wheels and damn strong!

I don't doubt Method's quality, I just wish they had more designs as they all look pretty much the same except Mesh/Grid. Maybe have to do a different color to make it exciting.

Does anyone here do their wheel/tire shopping at discount tire? They will match any other prices.

Their customer service in my experience has been second to none. Free rotations for the life of the tire and free flat repairs.

I’ve bought several expensive sets of tires from them over the years and with the exceptions service I receive, I’ll keep going back.
I've used discount for the last 10 years, I've got some complaints concerning them but I'm still a return customer. They're pretty much the only big name in tires where I live.

I don't doubt Method's quality, I just wish they had more designs as they all look pretty much the same except Mesh/Grid. Maybe have to do a different color to make it exciting.

I've used discount for the last 10 years, I've got some complaints concerning them but I'm still a return customer. They're pretty much the only big name in tires where I live.
Some were stating more info on their warranty and 37 inch tires, hence the post.

When I was first introduced to them 10 years ago by Greg Foutz, I thought they were bland with the standard and double standard wheels. Today I think they look great, granted they are on everything. I would not hesitate to run double standard or 305/605 variant on my truck at any time.

Some were stating more info on their warranty and 37 inch tires, hence the post.

When I was first introduced to them 10 years ago by Greg Foutz, I thought they were bland with the standard and double standard wheels. Today I think they look great, granted they are on everything. I would not hesitate to run double standard or 305/605 variant on my truck at any time.
Rictor I have until midnight to get a slick deal from Mr Wheel Deal.

Rictor Whats your thoughts on Wheels and tires. I can get adeal from Mr wheel deal upto midnight. If I get rims ceramic coating on them and Censors and tires. I dont think Im ready to do anything yet BUT would you go 18" rims or a kind of want 20". I also thought 10" wide over the 9". With a Plus 1 offset. I want 37" ridge graplers. Method Double Standard Black with Machined Ring since i have a Silver Platty coming to me. Whats your views. Oh and please post a pic of you and your ol lady and kids if you will. Thanks your friend, Don ? ? ? ?

Rictor I have until midnight to get a slick deal from Mr Wheel Deal.

Rictor Whats your thoughts on Wheels and tires. I can get adeal from Mr wheel deal upto midnight. If I get rims ceramic coating on them and Censors and tires. I dont think Im ready to do anything yet BUT would you go 18" rims or a kind of want 20". I also thought 10" wide over the 9". With a Plus 1 offset. I want 37" ridge graplers. Method Double Standard Black with Machined Ring since i have a Silver Platty coming to me. Whats your views. Oh and please post a pic of you and your ol lady and kids if you will. Thanks your friend, Don ? ? ? ?
I would go 18x9 double standard with the nitto 37. Will look sweet!

I would go 18x9 double standard with the nitto 37. Will look sweet!
Would you order wheels and tires on line or is that a stupid thing? Thanks for sharing ???????

Would you order wheels and tires on line or is that a stupid thing? Thanks for sharing ???????

I agree with Richtor above, 100% choose a 18” over a 20” wheel, smoother ride, more sidewall, and better offroad capabilities. I also think it looks a million times better.

Nothing wrong with ordering wheels/tires online. I did that with my last F250.

That being said, if there’s a discount tire nearby, I’d really give them a chance. In my experience they have matched any other retailers, including those online. I called them up Friday to order my 17” Methods and 37” Toyo’s, told them the best price I found online, they looked it up to confirm, then matched it.

Also, most dealers charge $25-$30 to rotate tires. When you get your tires at discount, they do it for free. Not a ton of money, but over the life of the tires that’s around $300 if you rotate them every 5k miles.

I agree with Richtor above, 100% choose a 18” over a 20” wheel, smoother ride, more sidewall, and better offroad capabilities. I also think it looks a million times better.

That being said, if there’s a discount tire nearby, I’d really give them a chance. In my experience they have matched any other retailers, including those online. I called them up Friday to order my 17” Methods and 37” Toyo’s, told them the best price I found online, they looked it up to confirm, then matched it.

Also, most dealers charge $25-$30 to rotate tires. When you get your tires at discount, they do it for free. Not a ton of money, but over the life of the tires that’s around $300 if you rotate them every 5k miles.
I just googled Discount Tire near and Mavis tire came up. I don’t think it’s the same. Thanks for your feedback my man. It means a lot. Heart felt. ???????

I just googled Discount Tire near and Mavis tire came up. I don’t think it’s the same. Thanks for your feedback my man. It means a lot. Heart felt. ???????
Plus 1 offset. What’s your thoughts. Modest reveal.

Offset???
And how wide of a tire, 12. I want a really great ride also. Thats why i found reviews on Ridge Grapplers to be decent on paved roads. Views.

Ordered mine today. Should be here Friday.

Method Mesh 18x9 with -12mm offset
35x1250x18 Toyo MT tires
Looks like -12mm offset and a 37x12.5 tire
And how wide of a tire, 12. I want a really great ride also. Thats why i found reviews on Ridge Grapplers to be decent on paved roads. Views.

I prefer the look of a bigger wheel than 18" on the truck, also in the future if you want to upgrade brakes 20s are the way to go. Choices, choices...I'm more curious about tire costs and if tire availability 18s vs 20s...

I prefer the look of a bigger wheel than 18" on the truck, also in the future if you want to upgrade brakes 20s are the way to go. Choices, choices...I'm more curious about tire costs and if tire availability 18s vs 20s...
IME tires for a bigger diameter rim are more expensive, you would think they would be cheaper since they used less rubber making the tire

20" Black Rhino Axle wheels on an Excursion, not sure what offset but thought it worthwhile to post the look.
1606848840617.png

1606848854118.png

1606848880530.png

20" Black Rhino Axle wheels on an Excursion, not sure what offset but thought it worthwhile to post the look.
View attachment 10418

View attachment 10419

View attachment 10420
Sharp. I tried to get Method Double Standard Machined but they are on back order Then I tried to get MR315 in Macined also but got turned off by the punk ass dude on the phone with Mr Wheel Deal. Im starting to get really sick again and had no patients to deal with his lack of knowledge and what was on sale.
I'm getting a Silver Platty I was Going to put this on. I wanted Black With a machined ring but they discontinued it. The Gold looked sharp but I'm not a gold dude and don't know how it would have looked with Plattinum all over. So I wait till Im better and see around Christmas time for the right deal. Pleas keep sending Ideas my way. Thanks my man. :cool: ? ? ?

Sharp. I tried to get Method Double Standard Machined but they are on back order Then I tried to get MR315 in Macined also but got turned off by the punk ass dude on the phone with Mr Wheel Deal. Im starting to get really sick again and had no patients to deal with his lack of knowledge and what was on sale.
I'm getting a Silver Platty I was Going to put this on. I wanted Black With a machined ring but they discontinued it. The Gold looked sharp but I'm not a gold dude and don't know how it would have looked with Plattinum all over. So I wait till Im better and see around Christmas time for the right deal. Pleas keep sending Ideas my way. Thanks my man. :cool: ? ? ?
Yeah seems like there's not a lot to choose from. I really love the machined ring look but few people do it. I thought method wheels had a set that had one, but that was a while back now. Good luck.

Machined like this:
1606851405493.png

1606851426453.png

If they only made these methods in our size!:
1606851525585.png

Last edited:
Iron Man, did you call Method directly? They were pretty helpful letting me know what was in stock and when more would be coming in on the styles I asked about.

I then got my lugs (wanted chrome and Method was out) from Summit Racing, and ordered chrome valve stems and TPMS sensors from TPMS online.

Brought all that to a good commercial truck tire installer and he wrapped them and installed.

Iron Man, did you call Method directly? They were pretty helpful letting me know what was in stock and when more would be coming in on the styles I asked about.

I then got my lugs (wanted chrome and Method was out) from Summit Racing, and ordered chrome valve stems and TPMS sensors from TPMS online.

Brought all that to a good commercial truck tire installer and he wrapped them and installed.
Agreed, most of their stuff is on back order. I had to wait a couple of weeks for my Method wheels to come in, and that was back in October. I’m sure it’s a little bit more delayed right now due to all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday frenzy online buying. But I’m sure they can give you a timeline like they gave me. It’s worth a shot @Iron Man

Back