Aftermarket Wheels that look like stock?

rawltide

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 F-150 XLT 302A
First Responder
EMT
Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone has come across aftermarket wheels that resemble the stock tremor wheels? I'm just in a planning phase but would really like to upgrade to 37x12.5 and don't think these stock wheels will cut it with the 40+ offset.

If not, might have to just go with methods but think they might look a little "off" for the whole look I'm going for.

Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone has come across aftermarket wheels that resemble the stock tremor wheels? I'm just in a planning phase but would really like to upgrade to 37x12.5 and don't think these stock wheels will cut it with the 40+ offset.

If not, might have to just go with methods but think they might look a little "off" for the whole look I'm going for.
I’ve seen a handful on here running a 37x12.5 on the stock wheels with a level and no reported issue. My plan is to do the same once the duratracs need replacement. I want to keep it looking like a Tremor.

I’ve seen a handful on here running a 37x12.5 on the stock wheels with a level and no reported issue. My plan is to do the same once the duratracs need replacement. I want to keep it looking like a Tremor.
Have thought about this but will likely add a Carli kit and they suggest not using the stock wheels.

Have thought about this but will likely add a Carli kit and they suggest not using the stock wheels.
I think that’s just out of precaution for those that push hard off-road and for CYA. I’m not jumping anything so not concerned. Nothing more than rough deer lease roads. I’m leaning towards Accutune or Icon level.

Wanted to follow up and see if you found anything… I’m looking for a similar solution. Almost considered getting some non-tremor Ford wheels and having them painted black.

Wanted to follow up and see if you found anything… I’m looking for a similar solution. Almost considered getting some non-tremor Ford wheels and having them painted black.

Closest I’ve seen are Fuel Blitz.

I really like the look of the OEM wheels but don’t appreciate the +40 offset and 8” width.

I really like the look of the OEM wheels but don’t appreciate the +40 offset and 8” width.
Agreed. So many aftermarket wheels just look kind of… I don’t know, trashy? Just want something relatively conservative looking and not too heavy or expensive 😬

What about fuel vectors? Maybe not exactly like stock, but i find they don’t scream “trashy”.

Latest Discussions

Back