Aftermarket LED Headlights?

richtor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
Anyone looking into or who has already added these whether they are oem or aftermarket?

I’m looking for plug and play led headlamps with the oem look of led day running lights.

Thanks in Advance..

Check this thread.

I don't know if they make them for a '20 yet, but I had Anzo headlights on 2015 for 5 years with no problems. They were plug in play. My only complaint with them, were they came with regular bulbs, so I upgraded to direct replacement LED bulbs.

These are as close to stock as you're gonna get, but $$$$

I've also read good things about the AlphaRex.

Last edited:
JW Speaker makes some its a local Wisconsin company.
MY Tremor has the factory LED set up but a friend is putting these in to his.
He has a connection at the plant so I don't know if they offer direct.

JW Speaker makes some its a local Wisconsin company.
MY Tremor has the factory LED set up but a friend is putting these in to his.
He has a connection at the plant so I don't know if they offer direct.

I don't see any headlights on their website for the SuperDuty. Other applications, mostly round headlights for jeeps from what I can tell.

Haha. What do you get with the $765 ad? The bulb?

I don't see any headlights on their website for the SuperDuty. Other applications, mostly round headlights for jeeps from what I can tell.
I think they make them but are not supposed to sell direct , they may be a supplier or something.
He has a connection to get them at cost.

OEM lamp questions for halogens or led, are the projectors on the top or bottom?

OEM lamp questions for halogens or led, are the projectors on the top or bottom?
IMG_5340.jpeg

Is the main projector lamp on top or below the center? I can't make it out in this pic.

I thought it was both. High beams on bottom, Low beams on top, both are oddly shaped projector LEDs.

Anybody just swap out the halogen bulbs for LED Lamps? What all was involved?

Back