After 38 days...

TremorM3

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Raptor
Hello All,

Ordered my Tremor on July 21, shipped September 26th but then nothing...

After more waiting & frustration for weeks...my truck finally arrived last week.

It was at the rail yard in Massachusetts for 38 days, had a right front flat tire & had to wait for tire to come. Tire was on back order but for days/weeks, Ford could not tell us where it was!!

Park City Ford (CT) really helped me with calling the rep daily to get updates bc Ford customer service is pretty much useless!

Truck arrived with only 6 miles on it & no other damage, just a bit dirty. Praise God??

Dropped it off yesterday for tint & Xpel Fusion Ceramic Coating.
Looks amazing & they cleaned/corrected the paint while removing any iron deposits.

If any of you are in the area, need PPF, Ceramic, tint, hand washing etc...check out my buddies at Automobilia Auto Salon

This is the 3rd vehicle they have done for me including my 2019 Raptor which the Tremor replaced...

Great guys that really take pride in what they do, while providing excellent work!!

Now I need to get a bed cover & save up some $$ for level/lift, wheels/tires, lights, Raptor steering wheel, intake..... list goes on & on

Here is its arrival last week-
16B24183-1AE4-4CBA-9F6A-F1353278476F.jpeg

Here is it at the shop getting Ceramic, which will be ready today. ?

1E6B3685-4A51-4192-BBAD-93CBF7D6CD42.jpeg

This is a great forum, with great people & enjoy seeing/reading about everyone’s builds.

For everyone waiting... stay strong, it’s worth the wait!!

God Bless ??????

Attachments

• 3E644D0F-835F-4C53-97F0-6D7530EE3A12.jpeg
    3E644D0F-835F-4C53-97F0-6D7530EE3A12.jpeg
    384.9 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations on the new truck. It's looking sharp. I'm glad the dealership took care of you with the tire.

Congratulations and props to you for waiting it out patiently! You are going to love the new beast.

Congratulations on the new truck. It's looking sharp. I'm glad the dealership took care of you with the tire.
Thank you, the tire was actually replaced at the depot before it got shipped.

Congratulations and props to you for waiting it out patiently! You are going to love the new beast.
Thank you, you know all to well about waiting patiently... it’s very frustrating but the reward is worth it!!

Thank you, you know all to well about waiting patiently... it’s very frustrating but the reward is worth it!!
Very well said! Good luck wiping the smile off your face every time you drive it! ???

Nice looking Tremor! Congrats ?

Awesome and it looks Huge on the car carrier!!!!!! I am sure you will enjoy it.

Looks awesome, congratulations!

Hello All,

Ordered my Tremor on July 21, shipped September 26th but then nothing...

After more waiting & frustration for weeks...my truck finally arrived last week.

It was at the rail yard in Massachusetts for 38 days, had a right front flat tire & had to wait for tire to come. Tire was on back order but for days/weeks, Ford could not tell us where it was!!

Park City Ford (CT) really helped me with calling the rep daily to get updates bc Ford customer service is pretty much useless!

Truck arrived with only 6 miles on it & no other damage, just a bit dirty. Praise God??

Dropped it off yesterday for tint & Xpel Fusion Ceramic Coating.
Looks amazing & they cleaned/corrected the paint while removing any iron deposits.

If any of you are in the area, need PPF, Ceramic, tint, hand washing etc...check out my buddies at Automobilia Auto Salon

This is the 3rd vehicle they have done for me including my 2019 Raptor which the Tremor replaced...

Great guys that really take pride in what they do, while providing excellent work!!

Now I need to get a bed cover & save up some $$ for level/lift, wheels/tires, lights, Raptor steering wheel, intake..... list goes on & on

Here is its arrival last week-
View attachment 9011

Here is it at the shop getting Ceramic, which will be ready today. ?

View attachment 9012

This is a great forum, with great people & enjoy seeing/reading about everyone’s builds.

For everyone waiting... stay strong, it’s worth the wait!!

God Bless ??????

My truck arrives in December and Automobilia is only an hour away from me. I’m definitely going to have them apply the ceramic coating and just requested a quote.

Good on ya for hangin in there, now you can enjoy it and forget about the wait.

BTW, my truck is Carbonized Gray also....

MB

Nice ride. Congrats to you and welcome to the forum

My truck arrives in December and Automobilia is only an hour away from me. I’m definitely going to have them apply the ceramic coating and just requested a quote.

Good on ya for hangin in there, now you can enjoy it and forget about the wait.

BTW, my truck is Carbonized Gray also....

MB
You will not be disappointed with them, ask for Christian- tell him Mike referred you for a discount ?
It’s actually a 2020 Magnetic... ?

You will not be disappointed with them, ask for Christian- tell him Mike referred you for a discount ?
It’s actually a 2020 Magnetic... ?

Will do, thanks.

Ah, gotcha, I assumed it was a ‘21.

MB

Will do, thanks.

Ah, gotcha, I assumed it was a ‘21.

MB

It should be a 21 for as long as I waited!!

I’m interested to see the carbonized grey, great choice ??

Truck came out amazing!!
Paint is smooth as glass & seems to have more depth.
5ECC6248-1EE3-48E7-9668-5798786D7B4D.jpeg
2ADB66CE-BC54-4068-B135-BDC35E9A059D.jpeg

Tint came out great as well, may tint front windshield later but I need to get a bed cover now.

I was looking at Truxedo Sentry CT, Peragon or Retrax MX One.

If anyone has any experience with any of these, I would gladly take and recommendations.

Thank you ???

Truck came out amazing!!
Paint is smooth as glass & seems to have more depth.
View attachment 9320View attachment 9321

Tint came out great as well, may tint front windshield later but I need to get a bed cover now.

I was looking at Truxedo Sentry CT, Peragon or Retrax MX One.

If anyone has any experience with any of these, I would gladly take and recommendations.

Thank you ???

I spoke to the guys at Automobilia, received a quote and made a tentative appointment in December after my truck arrives. They took me through the ceramic coating process, which I've looked into before for my current truck, but things appear to have evolved since then. They thoroughly wash, clay and decontaminate the paint prior to meticulously applying the ceramic. I asked how long it takes and they advised about a day and a half and since I'm just over an hour away, they'll supply a loaner vehicle while working on my Tremor.

Thanks for posting this info....this site has made a huge difference in what and how I plan to personalize my Tremor....

MB

I spoke to the guys at Automobilia, received a quote and made a tentative appointment in December after my truck arrives. They took me through the ceramic coating process, which I've looked into before for my current truck, but things appear to have evolved since then. They thoroughly wash, clay and decontaminate the paint prior to meticulously applying the ceramic. I asked how long it takes and they advised about a day and a half and since I'm just over an hour away, they'll supply a loaner vehicle while working on my Tremor.

Thanks for posting this info....this site has made a huge difference in what and how I plan to personalize my Tremor....

MB
Your welcome, this site has made us all spend more $$$$$ ?

What color did you order?

Back