AFE MOMENTUM GT COLD AIR INTAKE

Duke

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2013 ford raptor
I JUST ORDERED MY PERFORMANCE TUNES FROM 5 STAR TUNING ALSO ORDERED THE AFE MOMENTUM GT COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM W/PRO 5R FILTER BECAUSE IT WAS ON SALE AT 5 STAR TUNING ($378.00 instead of $480.00 from afe). TUNES WILL COME IN A COUPLE DAYS BUT THE COLD AIR INTAKE KIT WILL SHIP OUT IN OCT. PLUS PUT MY MBRP EXHAUST ON THIS WEEKEND SOUNDS GREAT.

I JUST ORDERED MY PERFORMANCE TUNES FROM 5 STAR TUNING ALSO ORDERED THE AFE MOMENTUM GT COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM W/PRO 5R FILTER BECAUSE IT WAS ON SALE AT 5 STAR TUNING ($378.00 instead of $480.00 from afe). TUNES WILL COME IN A COUPLE DAYS BUT THE COLD AIR INTAKE KIT WILL SHIP OUT IN OCT. PLUS PUT MY MBRP EXHAUST ON THIS WEEKEND SOUNDS GREAT.

gas right?

8CF1D91F-7C95-4335-B187-3A86DAF42C61.jpeg

they just installed the 6.7 prototype in my truck.

yes i have the 7.3 gas how's the cold air intake working out for you. do you like it & is there a noticeable differance

thanks for the pic(y)

yes i have the 7.3 gas how's the cold air intake working out for you. do you like it & is there a noticeable differance

I like it, little better gas mileage and slightly better HP. Should hopefully have some dyno numbers next Friday

thanks for the info

I like it, little better gas mileage and slightly better HP. Should hopefully have some dyno numbers next Friday

That's awesome, it will be interesting to see how it does on the dyno!

Back