Adding led lights package and sport appearance package?

Blaket6199

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F350 Tremor
Does anyone know if it's possible to add the aforementioned packages to our trucks?

Does anyone know if it's possible to add the aforementioned packages to our trucks?
After the fact I am guessing?
And yes it possible but your going to be ordering a few thousand in parts from ford ... Unless you can find take offs or a junk yard find

Agreed. It won't be cheap to add it. You might be able to get away with painting the chrome parts yourself to save some money.

It is possible but as mentioned will cost much more for the parts than if it came from the factory. I looked at adding LED lights on my 17 F250 and one light/housing was more than the option of LEDs had the truck been built with them. Look at painting or wrapping the grill and bumper if you have a good shop near by. Lights are harder but maybe there is something aftermarket out there.

Thanks for the replies I'll talk to my local dealer and see if it's possible

This is why I ordered mine. I could not find one with the Lariat Sport/Black package that had the rest of the items I wanted. I felt it was going to be cheaper to get everything from Ford up front, rather than settling for one on the lot.

Last edited:
This is why I ordered mine. I could not find one with the Lariat Sport/Black package that had the rest of the items I wanted. I felt it was going to be cheaper to get everything from Ford rather than settling for one on the lot.
same here!

It can be done, just expensive. The Ford LED headlight assemblies cost over $1,600.00 a piece, but maybe you could find ones off a totaled truck for much less. Keep searching around you might also find a used black grill for sale.

Latest Discussions

Back