Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
Has anyone put a plow on the their truck? I live in Northern NY, and I'm thinking about getting a V-plow for mine this winter. I plan to use it for just plowing me and family, not commercial plowing. How does it do/ handle it?

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Reaction Points
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
Has anyone put a plow on the their truck? I live in Northern NY, and I'm thinking about getting a V-plow for mine this winter. I plan to use it for just plowing me and family, not commercial plowing. How does it do/ handle it?

MSG023

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Retired Army
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3
Yes. I have a fisher minute mount set up. This pic is before the leveling kit. It’s a 9.6’ v-plow

Attachments

• 64300A02-3BB3-42A4-A401-CE6EAF858016.jpeg
    64300A02-3BB3-42A4-A401-CE6EAF858016.jpeg
    538.8 KB · Views: 250
OP
IceSoldier88

IceSoldier88

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
How does it feel/drive with it? Did you have to change or add anything different to it? I'm getting a 350 diesel and wondering how it will be seeing how we cand get the snow plow prep package.

Side questions: what made you go with the fisher brand?

MSG023

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Retired Army
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3
How does it feel/drive with it? Did you have to change or add anything different to it? I'm getting a 350 diesel and wondering how it will be seeing how we cand get the snow plow prep package.

Side questions: what made you go with the fisher brand?

Obviously I have not plowed with it because this winter sucked and I bought the truck when it was in the spring ha ha Ha. It felt OK but that was before I put the leveling kit on. It really dropped a lot, and I think that’s just because of the type of suspension for thismade to go off-road truck . I had the dealer put it on so there was no issues with warranty because this truck does not have a snow plow kit to the best of my knowledge.

I live in Massachusetts in New England is a big Fisher area. I think anywhere in the United States besides here is boss and Myer. But I do like the fisher plow especially the V plow stainless steel.