Military
Army
Current Ride
21 f350 7.3
Current Ride #2
05 ford f150
First Responder
TN state park ranger
If I leave my ac on when I shut off the truck. It will not come on when I use the remote start. But once I get in and push the start button to drive it kicks on. Is there a setting I’m missing some where to have the ac come on with the remote start. TIA

I'm having a similar issue. It seems like the truck is in fan only mode (No AC condensation dripping at 100f in truck) regardless of if its on auto or last setting. As soon as I hit the start button on the dash, the AC kicks on and cools the truck down, but really it just makes remote start useless.

Is anyone else having this issue, or is this how the truck is designed to operate?

I believe you have to do the above steps with the truck in “accessory” mode, meaning key on but engine not running… If I remember correctly, if you change it with the vehicle running it won’t save your settings…. Maybe someone else can confirm.

So I do setup with key on engine off. Then next time I start truck it should turn on AC or heat etc. correct?

So does last setting work better or auto? I just changed my settings koeo to last setting and back to auto. In auto mine was not cooling off the truck. Just low fan speed and no A/C that I could tell with dash set at 68.

I like the Auto setting better in case I happen to turn it 'off' or 'low' on a phone call and forget to turn it back on.

I noticed that my ac button was not lit even though it was last setting and I setup the remote start koeo. But it was blowing cold air so I am not sure what I am doing wrong or if I am doing nothing wrong

Back