Cutting It Loose In My Silver Spruce
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 F250 Super Duty Tremor Lariat Ultimate BAP
Current Ride #2
2022 KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days
Well ladies and gents, it finally happened. While I would hardly call a congregation of two members of anything a “meetup,” TOTM winner Worley and I (and one of his friends) managed to get together today for a quick photo op and lunch. It just so happens that Worley travels to my neck of the woods once a year to hunt some deer and catch up with friends and family. A few weeks back he sent me a message and we set tentative plans to meet at some time when he was in town. Well our schedules aligned and we worked it out to meet up in Slippery Rock Pennsylvania and to grab a bite to eat at North Country Brewing. As with any “blind date” if you will, I was slightly nervous at the aspect of meeting a total stranger, but I also had a feeling from my interaction on this site, that he would be a good dude. Well my hunch was dead on. We planned to meet at Noon. One of my quirks is that I always need to be early to feel on time. With that being said, I rolled into Slippery Rock about 15 minutes early, and of course I see my man Worley rolling into the parking lot just ahead of me. Got points in my book right there! So I backed in beside him and we got out to meet each other and to compare trucks and snag a few pictures. Afterwards we grabbed a bite and then headed on our ways. If any of you on this site are anything like Worley and his friend, I extend my invitation to hit me up any time you are in the area. I’d love to meet up and have a drink or a meal, and my door (and spare bedroom) are always available to you all. Straight up good dudes. Shout out to Dan aka Modified again for putting this site ( and the group of us misfits) together. Never would have met these guys if it wasn’t for this AMAZING truck, and this AMAZING site!
Oh and on a side note, for any of you Noobs not aware, pay close attention to the hat Worley is wearing in the picture. Any of you who ordered and/or are planning on ordering FORDTREMOR apparel, you have my man Worley (along with my other man Modified) to thank for getting it done. You are looking at the OG FORDTREMOR hat!!!! If it weren’t for those two, you would only be dreaming of such things.
Keep in mind that Modified has done an amazing job of keeping the site moderation to a minimum, and is open (and usually encouraging) to suggestions for making this a better place for all of us. The hat is just one example of this site being open to being “ours” and can be potentially changed accordingly.
One more thing, Worley has an ABSURDLY LOUD train horn setup in his Tremor running off an air system and controlled by a freaking PULL CORD like a big rig. It’s awesome! I swear half of Slippery Rock stopped in its tracks when he ripped on that thing! If it’s something of interest to you, he’s your man for information.
And finally, it really wasn’t that difficult to meet up with a fellow site member, and I believe we have started a tradition for the future. I suggest all of you reach out to another Tremor owner in your area, or one that you frequent, and see if you can’t meet up for a bs session. Worst case you got a photo opportunity, best (and most likely) case is you may make a new friend/acquaintance that you already have something in common with. In a world of shady people, it’s nice to meet some great people with common interests.
CE98FA48-5C76-40CB-819C-9DB0E43A7002.jpeg
2B0885C3-AEB1-486C-83AE-E9DEF7F2C68E.jpeg
8DE308B9-72F2-4C49-ADB8-5BE38979FDAB.jpeg
4DDDAA9C-1296-4C48-8613-B131F7161917.jpeg
EDD87DC7-777A-489E-AE99-F8DB59D29B31.jpeg

Well ladies and gents, it finally happened. While I would hardly call a congregation of two members of anything a “meetup,” TOTM winner Worley and I (and one of his friends) managed to get together today for a quick photo op and lunch. It just so happens that Worley travels to my neck of the woods once a year to hunt some deer and catch up with friends and family. A few weeks back he sent me a message and we set tentative plans to meet at some time when he was in town. Well our schedules aligned and we worked it out to meet up in Slippery Rock Pennsylvania and to grab a bite to eat at North Country Brewing. As with any “blind date” if you will, I was slightly nervous at the aspect of meeting a total stranger, but I also had a feeling from my interaction on this site, that he would be a good dude. Well my hunch was dead on. We planned to meet at Noon. One of my quirks is that I always need to be early to feel on time. With that being said, I rolled into Slippery Rock about 15 minutes early, and of course I see my man Worley rolling into the parking lot just ahead of me. Got points in my book right there! So I backed in beside him and we got out to meet each other and to compare trucks and snag a few pictures. Afterwards we grabbed a bite and then headed on our ways. If any of you on this site are anything like Worley and his friend, I extend my invitation to hit me up any time you are in the area. I’d love to meet up and have a drink or a meal, and my door (and spare bedroom) are always available to you all. Straight up good dudes. Shout out to Dan aka Modified again for putting this site ( and the group of us misfits) together. Never would have met these guys if it wasn’t for this AMAZING truck, and this AMAZING site!
Oh and on a side note, for any of you Noobs not aware, pay close attention to the hat Worley is wearing in the picture. Any of you who ordered and/or are planning on ordering FORDTREMOR apparel, you have my man Worley (along with my other man Modified) to thank for getting it done. You are looking at the OG FORDTREMOR hat!!!! If it weren’t for those two, you would only be dreaming of such things.
Keep in mind that Modified has done an amazing job of keeping the site moderation to a minimum, and is open (and usually encouraging) to suggestions for making this a better place for all of us. The hat is just one example of this site being open to being “ours” and can be potentially changed accordingly.
One more thing, Worley has an ABSURDLY LOUD train horn setup in his Tremor running off an air system and controlled by a freaking PULL CORD like a big rig. It’s awesome! I swear half of Slippery Rock stopped in its tracks when he ripped on that thing! If it’s something of interest to you, he’s your man for information.
And finally, it really wasn’t that difficult to meet up with a fellow site member, and I believe we have started a tradition for the future. I suggest all of you reach out to another Tremor owner in your area, or one that you frequent, and see if you can’t meet up for a bs session. Worst case you got a photo opportunity, best (and most likely) case is you may make a new friend/acquaintance that you already have something in common with. In a world of shady people, it’s nice to meet some great people with common interests. View attachment 7594View attachment 7595View attachment 7596View attachment 7597View attachment 7598
Awsome ? (y)

And finally, it really wasn’t that difficult to meet up with a fellow site member, and I believe we have started a tradition for the future. I suggest all of you reach out to another Tremor owner in your area, or one that you frequent, and see if you can’t meet up for a bs session. Worst case you got a photo opportunity, best (and most likely) case is you may make a new friend/acquaintance that you already have something in common with. In a world of shady people, it’s nice to meet some great people with common interests. View attachment 7594View attachment 7595View attachment 7596View attachment 7597View attachment 7598
Sludge we’re going to meet up. We’re already friends. I definitely have a bond with you my BROTHER AND MY FRIEND. YOU ABSOLUTELY BRIGHTEN UP MY CLOUDY WORLD.
I sound kind of gay don’t I. But I’m totally not.
Awesome that you met another brother from another mother my man. Love your shpeal also.
I’d love to meet up with DavidB and Pappa Tremor and Modifide and Rictor and a shit load of my biker brothers and so many other of you sick F—ks.
We should try to set something up like a vacation type deal and all book a spot together. Bring our pretty lady’s and Rock a state Every year. In another dudes state to show us around. Then every yr someone else takes the reigns.
A group get together. I’m a corny dude at times. Just a bit to stoked at times. Anyway that’s my .02$ cents.
Sludge you ROCK MY MAN
???✌️??????????

Sludge we’re going to meet up. We’re already friends. I definitely have a bond with you my BROTHER AND MY FRIEND. YOU ABSOLUTELY BRIGHTEN UP MY CLOUDY WORLD.
Awesome that you met another brother from another mother my man. Love your shpeal also.
I’d love to meet up with DavidB and Pappa Tremor and Modifide and Rictor and a shit load of my biker brothers and so many other of you sick F—ks.
We should try to set something up like a vacation type deal and all book a spot together. Bring our pretty lady’s and Rock a state Every year. In another dudes state to show us around. Then every yr someone else takes the reigns.
A group get together. I’m a corny dude at times. Just a bit to stoked at times. Anyway that’s my .02$ cents.
Sludge you ROCK MY MAN
???✌??????????

Iron Man are you sure you are not A TEXAN? You sound like one of us !

Sludge you ROCK MY MAN
???✌️??????????
I’m all in for meeting up. Some of you aren’t into that well it’s all good. Life is way to short. I still enjoy conversing with you all. Dudes that want to meet up let it be known. That’s it. Show your true colors my brothers. ???✌️????????

I’m all in for meeting up. Some of you aren’t into that well it’s all good. Life is way to short. I still enjoy conversing with you all. Dudes that want to meet up let it be known. That’s it. Show your true colors my brothers. ???✌????????
Amen!

I got my ass whipped in deer hunting this week, but it was a great time hanging out with my brothers at camp and meeting sludgemonkey44. I think guys who buy tremors have like minds. You did a hell of a write up and I appreciate you meeting for lunch. FYI rapid red is better ?

That's an awesome write-up @Sludgemonkey44 (y) Driftwood and I were just talking about doing a small Texas meet up in the spring. Heck, if that went well, maybe we could do another one up in the mountains (Colorado?) and on the east coast during the summer. It's a good excuse to get out use this Tremor and meet some cool people!

I got my ass whipped in deer hunting this week, but it was a great time hanging out with my brothers at camp and meeting sludgemonkey44. I think guys who buy tremors have like minds. You did a hell of a write up and I appreciate you meeting for lunch. FYI rapid red is better ?
Funny how your story changes...if I remember correctly, one of the first comments you had was, “So this is the silver spruce color I just couldn’t wait for!” I’ll admit your truck was incredibly sharp. That rapid red is a head turner, but my color is more subtle in its beauty. ? Great meeting a fellow Tremorhead. I’m already looking forward to next year!

That's an awesome write-up @Sludgemonkey44 (y) Driftwood and I were just talking about doing a small Texas meet up in the spring. Heck, if that went well, maybe we could do another one up in the mountains (Colorado?) and on the east coast during the summer. It's a good excuse to get out use this Tremor and meet some cool people!
I totally think you guys should put something together. Two of us was a start. I’m sure with a little more effort, you guys could get a decent handful of owners together for a shot. And like Worley said, is Tremor owners may come from all walks of life, but we are all like minded in your love of trucks and especially Tremors.

Sounds cool. Be nice to have meetups, haven't done anything like that since 4 years ago or so when I conquered the tail of the dragon in TN.

I totally think you guys should put something together. Two of us was a start. I’m sure with a little more effort, you guys could get a decent handful of owners together for a shot. And like Worley said, is Tremor owners may come from all walks of life, but we are all like minded in your love of trucks and especially Tremors.
This is such a great Forum. Coolest dudes for sure with big hearts. Thanks Modified. Great job Sludge for starting this by posting your great Meet. Now I need to get my Beast to meet and greet. ??✌️???????????

I’m all in for meeting up. Some of you aren’t into that well it’s all good. Life is way to short. I still enjoy conversing with you all. Dudes that want to meet up let it be known. That’s it. Show your true colors my brothers. ???✌????????
If we drive out to Jersey to see my kid, I can maybe hook up with you sounds like your only a few hours from him, maybe a nice road trip.

If we drive out to Jersey to see my kid, I can maybe hook up with you sounds like your only a few hours from him, maybe a nice road trip.
I’d like that. For sure. ?

I’m willing to bet I’m not too far off your route from Wisco to Jersey as well. The open door/room policy is fully in effect for you and yours and basically anyone on here who isn’t a complete tool!

I took my Tremor on a ride to Pa this weekend to pick up my Grizzly 550 . While there I took a road trip to Honesdale Pa I just parked in front of the Alpine wurst house on Palmyra Hwy & when I was about to get out of my truck all of a sudden I saw another Tremor (velocity blue xlt ) so I started hitting my horn like a crazy man but they just kept on going. the traffic was heavy so I could not follow .I'm just wondering if anybody in this forum have the Tremor I saw it was about 10:30 am on Saturday morning. I was just happy to see another Tremor but it would have been cooler to meet another owner to compare our rigs .

I took my Tremor on a ride to Pa this weekend to pick up my Grizzly 550 . While there I took a road trip to Honesdale Pa I just parked in front of the Alpine wurst house on Palmyra Hwy & when I was about to get out of my truck all of a sudden I saw another Tremor (velocity blue xlt ) so I started hitting my horn like a crazy man but they just kept on going. the traffic was heavy so I could not follow .I'm just wondering if anybody in this forum have the Tremor I saw it was about 10:30 am on Saturday morning. I was just happy to see another Tremor but it would have been cooler to meet another owner to compare our rigs .
Maybe here? https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/tremor-sightings.505/page-3

thanks for the quick response but the link would not let me click on it

Latest Discussions

Back