A little off topic

Lupa

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Raptor
I notice that many members on here not only have awesome tremors, but have other equally impressive vehicles in the stable. I'm patiently awaiting delivery of the 2022 F350 Tremor and I already have a 2020 Raptor, so my next project is to build a 6 bay garage. 3 of the bays are already spoken for, Tremor, Raptor and Tractor, what do some of you guys already have or would you like to have in your garage? With the stock market at all-time highs across the board (and in my opinion quite overvalued) I am looking to diversify my asset base and certain classic, even modern classic vehicles are appreciating in value. So I am going to fill the other 3 bays with some investments that not only will hold their value, but help quench my thirst for speed. I believe my first purchase after I get the garage built will be a Porsche 911, either a turbo S or a GT3 from 2015 to 2018 model years. I'm sure you folks have got some ideas on vehicles that I have not even considered.

I have noticed that same thing as well. I’ve always admired a nice garage with even nicer “toys” parked in them. I could never pull that off living out in the sticks off a dirt road it’s a chore in itself to keep 1 truck clean. Will be fun to see the response to this question.

Yeah, I've noticed Tremor folks like their toys.
I've been all aggressive in the Market for over 30 years and the same financial advisor, my wife. Lol
At 60 and all the toys a man needs , we bought each of our Daughters houses.

It's better to give than receive but have always had a thirst for muscle cars but out of garage space.

Be humble and kind and enjoy the blessing.

@IconicTremor6.7 yes land is a great investment and I already own agricultural land. @Redoggs I have a similar problem, the drive back to my house is 1200 feet and it's all coquina base, so dust is a real issue. I am planning to either build the new garage up at the front of the property just off the main road or spend the $25,000 to asphalt the whole road.

@Marley as you and your wife, my wife and I have been truly blessed as well. Unfortunately we could never have children, but we were able to share our lives with many, many rescue animals (it's with a heavy heart that I just got off the phone with my wife who had the sad task of taking a coon hound we rescued about 10 years ago to the vet this morning for euthanization). We are also at the age that our parents are declining in health, but we are fortunately able to care for them physically, emotionally and financially. We also feel a responsibility, as good stewards of the wealth we worked so hard to accumulate, to continue to optimize the returns produced by that wealth so that we may continue to bless others more and more as the years pass.

@Marley as you and your wife, my wife and I have been truly blessed as well. Unfortunately we could never have children, but we were able to share our lives with many, many rescue animals (it's with a heavy heart that I just got off the phone with my wife who had the sad task of taking a coon hound we rescued about 10 years ago to the vet this morning for euthanization). We are also at the age that our parents are declining in health, but we are fortunately able to care for them physically, emotionally and financially. We also feel a responsibility, as good stewards of the wealth we worked so hard to accumulate, to continue to optimize the returns produced by that wealth so that we may continue to bless others more and more as the years pass.

You sound well rounded as a man.
As an avid dog lover my entire life, I feel for ya'.

Sorry to hear about the hound we went through it a year ago it sucks
Been through it more times than I can recall and it's never easy but probably the kindest thing you can do for them.

I've got to say this forum is much more friendly than the raptor forum. On the raptor forum there are people just waiting to be nasty.

Been through it more times than I can recall and it's never easy but probably the kindest thing you can do for them.

I've got to say this forum is much more friendly than the raptor forum. On the raptor forum there are people just waiting to be nasty.

Yes indeed.
I'm on several forums of interest, bass fishing, RV , Ford trucks and a few more and this site stands out with down to earth members.......people I could sit around a firepit and drink a few beers with.

I don't know what vet care is available in your area but we have a mobile vet that will come to the house- less stress on the dog- less painful than leaving them behind-
I am sure you gave him a great life- god bless

I have this and would be willing to sell if the price is right. 08 ACR. 2,000 miles on it.
1D96A594-28A8-44F4-B1AD-4B6DBB45C963.jpeg

That's really nice, I can't believe you've only put 2000 miles on it
Yeah, it’s a rare one.. I think its going to be worth a pretty penny down the road they didn’t make many. I have another car that fills my need for speed but still only has 7,000 miles on it. (18) Lol.

what can I say, I just love driving my truck!

I personally want to Thank You on behalf on all Gods Creatures that you have rescued. I have enjoyed doing the same for many years as well Thank You and God Bless

Back