9mm VS .45ACP VS 10mm

What’s your pick? What’s your favorite and why? What’s the best all around?
.45 because shooting twice is silly, or there is always the .50 Deagle

What’s your pick? What’s your favorite and why? What’s the best all around?

I carry a S&W M&P .40 I like having nearly as many rounds as most .9mm but the slow powerful stopping power of the .45. Plus when the freakos clear out the toilet paper and the ammo, there’s still plenty .40 left for me.

40 is the worst round. 9mm all the way.
I’ll elaborate, read or look at any study. Ballistics for 9mm have surpassed and have proved effectiveness over 40 and 45.

Hence why everyone carries 9.

40 is the worst round. 9mm all the way.
I’ll elaborate, read or look at any study. Ballistics for 9mm have surpassed and have proved effectiveness over 40 and 45.

Hence why everyone carries 9.
Explain...

Ball nose ammo the heaver bullet wins, todays expanding hollow points the 9mm extra speed and bullet expansion makes it a better choice today.

9mm for carry pistol
10mm/.40 is just too snappy for most carry sized pistols
.45s for the range cause it's hard to have a bad day shooting a 1911
.380acp really loved my p238. Good time back to target for a gun so small but the 9mm version (p938) is superior with some more practice

But really with how much of a PITA ammo is in CA and how expensive and occasionally rare it is...just sticking with 9mm, .22LR, 5.56/.223, 7.62/.308 and 12g now. I had a 9mm, .40, .380, and 22lr pistol and am downsizing to just carry 9mm and the 22lr plinker.

9mm, my follow up shot is the most important when in rapid fire situation, if in a single shot handgun situation I would prefer the .45...rifle I love the 300 blk

9mm all the way, plus p plus hollow points,
just keep stocking up on it, whatever you need, it,s going to be hard to get when Biden is done...

The one you shoot best and the one that never malfuctions. For me, that is a wilson combat 1911 with federal HP's.

But we can't carry anything other than a water pistol here in NJ . If we could I woild likely carry 38 super.

Can I choose all of the above??

I have both. My wife prefers to use our 9mm (she's really little), where as I prefer my FNX 45 ACP.

9mm for carry pistol
10mm/.40 is just too snappy for most carry sized pistols
.45s for the range cause it's hard to have a bad day shooting a 1911
.380acp really loved my p238. Good time back to target for a gun so small but the 9mm version (p938) is superior with some more practice

But really with how much of a PITA ammo is in CA and how expensive and occasionally rare it is...just sticking with 9mm, .22LR, 5.56/.223, 7.62/.308 and 12g now. I had a 9mm, .40, .380, and 22lr pistol and am downsizing to just carry 9mm and the 22lr plinker.
My .40 is full size for concealed carry. My
Wife has a S&W 9mm Shield. I think that mini 9 kicks like a mule compared to the full size .40. But I spend too much money on trucks and motorcycles to really know the gun options out there.

Don't get me wrong I like them all. (You left out 357 sig by the way) they all have their purpose but my choice all around is 9mm.
1. Ammo is cheaper
2. Higher volocity
3. More fits in the mag for when shit gets real.

Back