9/14 Build Date

monkd

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350 Tremor
I'm pretty sure the dealer told me I had a 9/14 build date but, nothing seems to have changed on Alumizilla or the Ford Tracking page.

Is that normal?

Anybody else out there with a 9/14 build date?

thanks

I haven't had much luck with those trackers either, but my build date is Mid Oct, (information from the dealer)

I'm pretty sure the dealer told me I had a 9/14 build date but, nothing seems to have changed on Alumizilla or the Ford Tracking page.

Is that normal?

thanks
I hope its built Quickly. But Built RIGHT. Im syched for you. Good Luck.

Is that normal?

thanks
My dealer showed me his sheet with a 9/14 production date but mine actually changed to in production last week five days early. I had to clear the history and reenter the VIN to get a status update. But I think the tracking sites are not the most reliable. Mine went from Processing to Schedule to Day, back to Processing, then to In Production where it's been for 5 days.

I have a build week of 9/14, window sticker was created Friday and it now says “In Production”. Still doesn’t list a build date or anything else

I have a build week of 9/14, window sticker was created Friday and it now says “In Production”. Still doesn’t list a build date or anything else
From what I've seen, the site won't list a Build Date, it will just say In Production and then give you a Production Date when complete along with an Awaiting Shipment or Final Delivery Date (Estimated) depending on which site you are using. Others may have seen something different.

My order only reads “in order processing” So hopefully your ahead of that.
4DCFC0DA-676C-4836-BAC8-503A5F97885B.jpeg

Mine is showing "In Production" but, I think it has said that for a week or so now.

79C97C8B-CA1C-48B4-B0F1-CD6824EFAA3C.jpeg

Mine just updated. It’s going to be a long month!

I know the feeling...currently waiting as well. Hang in there!

Is that normal?

thanks
Give your dealer a call and let them check on
It, my salesman was checking once a week.

I had a build date of 9/24, I did get a phone Call from my dealer early Friday and it is being built. A week early !!! Heck ya, getting closer to a proud “owner” here on the forum. The ford tracking shows a spot to see the window sticker but as of tonight 9/20 not generated.
Sure it is a weekend thing.

Attachments

• 1C51BDED-02FF-4936-9F4F-1E4AEAF81BEF.png
    1C51BDED-02FF-4936-9F4F-1E4AEAF81BEF.png
    607 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Give your dealer a call and let them check on
It, my salesman was checking once a week.

I had a build date of 9/24, I did get a phone Call from my dealer early Friday and it is being built. A week early !!! Heck ya, getting closer to a proud “owner” here on the forum. The ford tracking shows a spot to see the window sticker but as of tonight 9/20 not generated.
Sure it is a weekend thing.
Sweet my man. Good luck

Ordered my F350 Black Platinum Tremor 6/30, got vin# too weeks later. Truck went into production 8/27 and arrived at the dealership 9/14. I actually knew from the tracking site the morning the transport company had off-loaded the truck .Transport company was "Jack Cooper Transport". I was able to obtain transport information through the Alumizilla site. Good luck to you guys the wait is the worst part, but its worth it.

Mine is at the dealer, will pick up tomorrow.

The progression looked like this:

VIN: 1FT8W3BT3LEE58780
Order ID: W101
Customer: Data
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 Platinum
Order Receipt Date: 2020-07-21
Production Date: 2020-09-19
Shipment Date: 2020-09-22
Days in Transit (Estimated): 12
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-10-12
Final Delivered Date (Actual): 2020-09-30 (my edit)

Mine is at the dealer, will pick up tomorrow.

The progression looked like this:

VIN: 1FT8W3BT3LEE58780
Order ID: W101
Customer: Data
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 Platinum
Order Receipt Date: 2020-07-21
Production Date: 2020-09-19
Shipment Date: 2020-09-22
Days in Transit (Estimated): 12
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-10-12
Final Delivered Date (Actual): 2020-09-30 (my edit)
Thanks

No one can tell me where mine is, just got back from the dealer and after they made several phone calls couldn't get any info and can only confirm there is no rail car and don't know when it might get here but it won't be on 3 October.

Alumizilla.png

Back