8 in display blacked out but reverse cam shows up

TremStar

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3 Gas
My 8 inch display has gone black. The reverse cam still pops up though. Ill be visiting Ford tomorrow ?‍♂️ Anybody else had this problem?

try the hard reset, hold the power and right arrow button with the truck running. If that doesn't work the system either doesn't have power or is dead dead.

try the hard reset, hold the power and right arrow button with the truck running. If that doesn't work the system either doesn't have power or is dead dead.
Wow it worked! Thanks guy. Is that a normal thing?

Mine did it once after parking facing the sun for a whole 110 degree day. Backup camera worked. Radio would work via the steering wheel controls. Just came back on after driving for 45 minutes and shutting of the vehicle for a few minutes. Hasn't happened since.

Wow it worked! Thanks guy. Is that a normal thing?
shouldn't be a normal thing but it can happen. it hasn't gone black on me ever but it did lock up once and i did the reset.

My 8 inch display has gone black. The reverse cam still pops up though. Ill be visiting Ford tomorrow ?‍♂️ Anybody else had this problem?
Hi, has this happened to you since? Did you ever make it to the dealership to see if they have a fix? A buddy of mine is having the same issue, cameras works fine, but screen is blank for everything else.

Latest Discussions

Back