7 months and 5 days later

Stone

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
''Tremorized'' 2009 F-350, 6.4L, 4X4, 6-spd manual. 2020 Tremor ordered on the 4th of March!
Current Ride #2
1985 Land Cruiser BJ70 trail machine, 2000 4Runner, 2017 Ford Focus Electric
Hello everybody,
I've been reading the forum for a few months now. Time has come to say Hi ant to show you my Tremor that finally arrived last friday (october the 9th.) My order was placed on March the 3rd. I hope for everyone here that it's the World's record for the longest waiting time for a Tremor :eek:.

Here's the beast:
20201011_115828[1].jpg

F-250 King Ranch ultimate with the 7.3L Godzilla. Will be use as a Tow rig for my trail trucks, and Overland machine with 2 roof top tents and familly hauler for the long trips. It replace my 2009 F-350 6.4 Powerstroke that I was keeping because I couldn't get myself to buy a truck with an automatic transmission.

I drove it almost 600 km (375 mi) last weekend, loved it on the road but I will have to tame the transmission on the trail. I really miss a clutch pedal. It still did well on the trail. I make it to the Summit where most of the other vehicles were Wrangler and 4Runner on 35" and 37" tires... The Tremor caused a little buzz, a lot of people didn't expect to see one there. I got a lot of thumbs up and had to anwser a lot of questions.

I average 21.4l/100 km (11 mpg) including the 16 miles mountain trail that took 5 hours to get up and back down.

My planned add on are a topper, and OBAS and a winch.

Can't wait to try it in deep snow!

Whoa man, that was a long wait. I'm glad you finally got your truck, and am amazed at the patience of you guys that ordered pre-COVID shutdown. It looks great, if that's any consolation for your wait.

Congrats! ?

Congrats, nice truck and great pic! Love the scenery. I ordered mine of Feb 2nd and recived it on Sept 24th! I sure hope no one has to wait that long....or anywhere close to that! Congrats again!

glad you finally got it. longest wait I have heard of so far. Nice looking color combo too!

Congrats @Stone ? Hopefully it was worth the long wait! That's an amazing photo. Any other trips planned with it?

Back