7/8 Order With VIN As Of Today

Mach'er

Race Red Slappy
Reaction Points
Military
Army Veteran
Current Ride
20MY Tremor (250 Lariat)
Whooo Hoooo!! Got word from my dealer today that I have a VIN, and a scheduled week of production (week of 10/5). As mentioned in the thread title, I was a July 8 order date, VIN on 8/13, build week 10/5.

That's starting to get pretty late in relation to the reported model year change over, but I'm stoked nonetheless.

Here's hoping nothing derails production again between then and now! No! Staying positive. Truck is coming... positive vibes only, man.

Whooo Hoooo!! Got word from my dealer today that I have a VIN, and a scheduled week of production (week of 10/5). As mentioned in the thread title, I was a July 8 order date, VIN on 8/13, build week 10/5.

That's starting to get pretty late in relation to the reported model year change over, but I'm stoked nonetheless.

Here's hoping nothing derails production again between then and now! No! Staying positive. Truck is coming... positive vibes only, man.
Wow
Same date ordered -7/8 -and Vin # on 7/30 and build week of 9/23
Yes ?? no derailing
I went with 7.3

Wow, now I'm starting to get a complex. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong build information. Using the Ford build vehicle order tracking site.

I placed my order on 7/29 and received my vin today. I’m wondering how many times each day I’ll check the tracking site for possible updates on my Tremor‘s status? My guess is multiple times!

I placed my order on 7/29 and received my vin today. I’m wondering how many times each day I’ll check the tracking site for possible updates on my Tremor‘s status? My guess is multiple times!
Welcome to the club ??

I check mine several times a day. It's good for the mind......sort of.

Wow, now I'm starting to get a complex. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong build information. Using the Ford build vehicle order tracking site.
No worries. When I put my VIN in, the Ford tracking site doesn't give me a 'scheduled to week' either. But, it's what my dealer showed me, and yours should be able to give you from their vehicle visibility system (or order fulfillment, or whatever it was called). If you have your VIN, you should be able to find out. Ask for a screen capture or whatever, maybe - or go in and ask them pull it up and show you.

Maybe Alumizilla shows the 'scheduled to week of' info? But, I haven't used that site due to the warning my computer gives me every time I try to go there, so I don't know.

I already checked mine this morning. Again. Now I'm wondering if they are going to add that 'scheduled to the week of' info to that site eventually. Thanks for the complex, @AZRiverRats!

I just made a post but I finalized my order with my dealer Tuesday,, after having my first contact with dealer the preceding Friday, and got my Vin assigned Thursday , he said it was One of the fasted Vin assignments and build dates he had ever seen.

Wonder why it took some of you so long to receive a VIN. I ordered on 7-14 and had a VIN 4 days later.

No worries. When I put my VIN in, the Ford tracking site doesn't give me a 'scheduled to week' either. But, it's what my dealer showed me, and yours should be able to give you from their vehicle visibility system (or order fulfillment, or whatever it was called). If you have your VIN, you should be able to find out. Ask for a screen capture or whatever, maybe - or go in and ask them pull it up and show you.

Maybe Alumizilla shows the 'scheduled to week of' info? But, I haven't used that site due to the warning my computer gives me every time I try to go there, so I don't know.
I talked with my dealer last night. He said he just ran a report and there was no movement. He told me that he would keep up to date......I hope. At least I have a VIN....which is kinda nice.

Back