7.3l Godzilla w/10 speed MPG

I get consistently 13-14 without towing
And 11 towing my 4,500 lb camper

Without towing highway mileage is 13.8. I did have to correct the mileage correction factor. It was reading .5 higher than it should.

Without towing highway mileage is 13.8. I did have to correct the mileage correction factor. It was reading .5 higher than it should.
That’s what mine has been off by so far. I just tripped 1k miles this evening. If it stays that way consistently I’ll adjust it at 5k.

Just drove my new ‘21 Tremor from Detroit, Mi to FL and averaged 14.8 mpg. Been driving around town and the average has dropped to 13.9. I’m thinking the average will drop down to high 12 low 13s.

Just got back from a 3,800 mile road trip from FL to WI and back with a few other stops in between and averaged 12.4 mpg for the trip. Oddly enough, the computer of deception seemed to imply that I was getting better mileage in the mountains than on flat land (14 mpg vs 12 mpg) which seems counterintuitive to me.

Just drove my new ‘21 Tremor from Detroit, Mi to FL and averaged 14.8 mpg. Been driving around town and the average has dropped to 13.9. I’m thinking the average will drop down to high 12 low 13s.

Interesting, drove a Raptor down to NAS Key West & back and put on right at 7k miles with all the side trips @ 17.5mpg, planning on going back down this winter once the Tremor comes in (as long as Navy lodging has not closed again) and wonderig what to expect for MPG

Well just came home from a 228 mile round trip. The terrain was up fairly long grades some flats and down hill so a good mix. I have 524 miles and using the eco button I got 13.4 mph. This is only off 1.8 mpg my 2017 Nissan Titan got on 33's.. I do think is will improve maybe to 13.8 or 14 after some more miles.

I’m getting about 3-4 mpg in practice. This thing just guzzles gas and screams when it encounters small mountains under light towing. Sounds and pulls great though.

City = 10 to 12 mpg

Highway = 14 to 16 mpg

Towing = 7 to 9 mpg

Have about 2,000 miles on my 2021 … all those miles with the stock tires … and a good mixture of city, highway, and towing our bumper pull travel trailer (~10,000 lbs). These fuel mileage numbers are right where I expected them to be. Always get a good laugh out of the BS postings showing 20+ mpg on these trucks.

Side Note: Had a 1999 3/4-ton GM w/ the 454 cu in gas motor … got the same fuel mileage as my 7.3L F250 Tremor … with a hell of a lot less horsepower & torque, a 4-speed automatic, 32 inch tires, and a tiny 25 gallon fuel tank that came with the short box option (absolutely hated the limited fuel range of that truck).

Last edited:
City = 10 to 12 mpg

Highway = 14 to 16 mpg

Towing = 7 to 9 mpg

Have about 2,000 miles on my 2021 … all those miles with the stock tires … and a good mixture of city, highway, and highway towing our bumper pull travel trailer (~10,000 lbs). These fuel mileage numbers are right where I expected them to be. Always get a good laugh out of the fantasy postings showing 20+ mpg on these trucks … LOL 😂.
100% this. There is no one out there getting good gas mileage on a stock 7.3L Tremor. These numbers posted by UTEngineer are spot on what you can expect for the average person.

Back