7.3 Tremor

FordOnly

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
Marines
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
Thinking of making switch from 2018 Raptor to 7.3 l tremor....looking for all black having a hard time finding ...anyone have any leads on one?

My dealership has a 2020 250 7.3 but its Magnetic

Join the ranks of the many who have gone Raptor to Tremor! ?

There’s a 250 near Nashville Tn zip 37027

Are you trading anything? So I was going through the same process you are going through - searching through 2020 inventory across the country trying to find something that would come close to what I wanted - iconic silver, sport appearance package, ultimate package or value package with a couple extra goodies. I used a couple of buying services like truecar, and the autonation website to locate vehicles (i do not reccommend truecar - its simply a lead generation tool for dealers but it will help you locate vehicles). I thought I would be able to get a good deal on a 2020 tremor this late in the model year - and you prob can if you use x-pricing - but not much better than the deal you can get if you order a new tremor. And you are getting a 1 year newer truck and the pricing between 2020 and 2021 is a couple of hundred $. I ended up ordering my truck a couple of weeks ago and it is scheduled to be delivered to the dealer end Nov -early Dec.

Dealers just do not want to discount tremors - and super duty trucks are on fire. If you have a truck to trade you can probably get top $. If you can do without your trade while your truck is being built you might even explore trading it at the time you place your order while the used truck market is so hot. I was with my dealer yesterday and I saw his screen as the Manheim auto auction was going on - the prices were incredible.

Are you trading anything? So I was going through the same process you are going through - searching through 2020 inventory across the country trying to find something that would come close to what I wanted - iconic silver, sport appearance package, ultimate package or value package with a couple extra goodies. I used a couple of buying services like truecar, and the autonation website to locate vehicles (i do not reccommend truecar - its simply a lead generation tool for dealers but it will help you locate vehicles). I thought I would be able to get a good deal on a 2020 tremor this late in the model year - and you prob can if you use x-pricing - but not much better than the deal you can get if you order a new tremor. And you are getting a 1 year newer truck and the pricing between 2020 and 2021 is a couple of hundred $. I ended up ordering my truck a couple of weeks ago and it is scheduled to be delivered to the dealer end Nov -early Dec.

Dealers just do not want to discount tremors - and super duty trucks are on fire. If you have a truck to trade you can probably get top $. If you can do without your trade while your truck is being built you might even explore trading it at the time you place your order while the used truck market is so hot. I was with my dealer yesterday and I saw his screen as the Manheim auto auction was going on - the prices were incredible.
I was shocked at what I got for my 2012 6.7 for trade, 36K, they had it for sale the next week for 49K

Trading in 2018 raptor loaded w no sunroof
Perfect shape
Just need to find all black 7.3 tremor or maybe order we will see

I was shocked at what I got for my 2012 6.7 for trade, 36K, they had it for sale the next week for 49K
I hear that! When I traded my 2015 6.2 f350 for a couple of thousand more than I had been offered by other dealers (seen and unseen) I was pleasantly surprised. I saw a 2017 6.7 F250 go at auction for 58K+! I don't know how long this can keep up.

Trading in 2018 raptor loaded w no sunroof
Perfect shape
Just need to find all black 7.3 tremor or maybe order we will see
I did a quick search this morning and found six agate black with sports appearance package - see attached - good luck!

Attachments

• black tremors.pdf
    225.9 KB · Views: 20
1601718155706.png

1601718271972.png

1601718379208.png

1601718453650.png

1601718625583.png

1601718713908.png

Trading in a F150 or F250 is just pissing away money. You can get way more selling it on your own.

I guess it depends on where you live and your tax rate on new vehicles. I got 36k on trade for my 15 f350. It was sold a couple of weeks later as a certified pre-owned for a couple 000 more. By trading my truck vs selling I saved $2200 in taxes - so I would have had to sell my truck at the price a dealer would charge - $38+ just to break even. Figuring in my time, hassle and risk I figure I am well ahead of the game.

Back