6.8L Pushrod V8 coming in 2022

Trämör

7.3L > 6.7L
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
BMW M4 Competition Convertible
The evidence says it is. Until I see/hear otherwise, I'd say you don't have any trusted sources lol
Lol...ok. I'll trust my sources...you trust yours.
How about this, ask your sources to pull up a 543 chart and see what vehicles it's slated to be used in and what model year the 6.8 launches. Let me know what you find.

Lol...ok. I'll trust my sources...you trust yours.
How about this, ask your sources to pull up a 543 chart and see what vehicles it's slated to be used in and what model year the 6.8 launches. Let me know what you find.

I don't have any sources, I'm just a dude on the internet lol . But I would think if the union president said its going in a f150 and mustang there would be contracts written to back up his statements?

It honestly seems like a pretty strange idea to me, it's very much overlapping with the 7.3L.

I think the 5.0 coyote is perfectly suited to the F150 - if you want more go to the Super Duty with the 7.3....

I don't have any sources, I'm just a dude on the internet lol . But I would think if the union president said its going in a f150 and mustang there would be contracts written to back up his statements?
My experiences with "Union Presidents", is they are the Head Cheerleader. Could be right, but a lot of times they are just like any other Politician, banging a drum, keep members hopeful, distracted and "oh look how hard I am working for you" or "well, they F...'d us again, they lied to me, sorry guys." I am not an optimist in case your were wondering...

Yes, a downsized Godzilla. Same except bore/stroke. Code name Mothra
Don’t ask me how I know……

Back