6.7L Exhaust Tip

Mountain Man

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Has anyone installed an exhaust tip on their 6.7L? I'd like to cut off the dual galvanized outlets and install a single black tip but it sure doesn't look like their is much straight & round pipe left to attach a new tip to once the duals are cut off.

HeavyAssault

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Miltary
US Army
Current Ride
2015 F350
There's plenty of aftermarket DPF back exhausts you could buy. MagnaFlow is one I know that is made in black.

Grabber

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
Don't buy Magnaflow, single into twin 5" tips behind passenger rear wheel. I just tried installing this on mine and no matter what I did the exhaust tip would hit the trailer hitch. Checked the instructions twice with no luck. I had the system on my '15 and it went in with no problems. I am wander if the '20s have a larger trailer hitch and Magnaflow does not realize. Also, they only provide a 1 year warranty on their Black Series, where if you by the polished version, it is life time. They must not have a lot of faith in that black costing. I am going to reach out to Magnaflow and see what they have to say.

BacaraTremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
Don't buy Magnaflow, single into twin 5" tips behind passenger rear wheel. I just tried installing this on mine and no matter what I did the exhaust tip would hit the trailer hitch. Checked the instructions twice with no luck. I had the system on my '15 and it went in with no problems. I am wander if the '20s have a larger trailer hitch and Magnaflow does not realize. Also, they only provide a 1 year warranty on their Black Series, where if you by the polished version, it is life time. They must not have a lot of faith in that black costing. I am going to reach out to Magnaflow and see what they have to say.
Mangaflow is terrible at keeping up with different production changes. My last truck they did R&D one time and didn’t realize that the tab to line up DPF back changed in the second year. Had to cut my own cutout to install.

Grabber

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
BararaTremor: how is the paint exhaust holding up to rocks and debris kicked up by the rear tire?

BacaraTremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
BararaTremor: how is the paint exhaust holding up to rocks and debris kicked up by the rear tire?
Just did it and haven’t moved it yet. I guess it has to cure with heat to be chemical resistant. Worse case scenario, I have to touch it up every six months. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge