6.7 Scorpion Exhaust Mods

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Current Ride
2016 F150 Lariat
Just curious if anyone out there has done much research on what’s currently available. I saw an exhaust tip upgrade on another thread and it made me wonder what everyone else was doing or thinking about doing. I don’t care for the stock exhaust tip but I’m looking for something that either bolts directly on the stock pipe (with the stock tip removed obviously)without modification, or a pipe and tip system that can again be put on without much fabrication or modifications. I’d like to keep the option of returning it to stock if desired in the future. I’m not necessarily looking for performance because I think the 6.7 has plenty, but a nice sound wouldn’t be too bad either. Thoughts?

Cliff1620

Tremor Fanatic
Miltary
USMC 2001-2005
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2012 Audi R8 V10
I just added a 4” black MBRP DEF back exhaust. Very minimal noise increase. I did it more for cosmetic reasons.

HeavyAssault

Tremor Buff
Miltary
US Army
Current Ride
2015 F350
DPF back sections are out there for sale.

Rbarfield75

Tremor Newbie
Miltary
ARMY
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Lariat Tremor
Just curious if anyone out there has done much research on what’s currently available. I saw an exhaust tip upgrade on another thread and it made me wonder what everyone else was doing or thinking about doing. I don’t care for the stock exhaust tip but I’m looking for something that either bolts directly on the stock pipe (with the stock tip removed obviously)without modification, or a pipe and tip system that can again be put on without much fabrication or modifications. I’d like to keep the option of returning it to stock if desired in the future. I’m not necessarily looking for performance because I think the 6.7 has plenty, but a nice sound wouldn’t be too bad either. Thoughts?
I’m literally just looking for the sound since I think the 6.7 has plenty of power!

Grabber

Tremor Fanatic
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
Due to the DPF, you do not get much if any sound difference with aftermarket exhaust. After market exhaust are mainly for looks. Also, do not get the Magnaflow single into two 5" tips as it does not fit because of the 35" spare tire.

forcebwu19

Tremor Fan
Current Ride
04 F250 V10 (soon to be a 2020 Tremor Lariat Ultimate/Sport), 1979 VW Rabbit (Golf) diesel, 1955 Chevy Belair
Due to the DPF, you do not get much if any sound difference with aftermarket exhaust. After market exhaust are mainly for looks. Also, do not get the Magnaflow single into two 5" tips as it does not fit because of the 35" spare tire.
I actually reached out to them regarding that because I like the looks of their exhaust better than the others I've seen. They said with some work they believe it would be fine, but the spare would need to be loosened and slightly repositioned, then they believe that the exhaust would fit. But they couldn't recommend it for a direct drop in option. If/when I decide to do something to mine exhaust wise I'm going to give it a shot. We'll see... Either way that will be a year+ from now.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge