6.7 Idle weirdness

Loshad

Tremor Aficionado
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2021 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Started Mjölnir remotely this morn to go on a TT test drive. Was puttering around checking the trailer and after a few minutes he went into high idle. OK, so a stationary regen? I kept doing my pre-flight and only a few minutes later, 5 at the most, he shut down. Not to lower idle - completely off. The world's fastest regen? He couldn't have idled more than 7-8 minutes total and it was quite cool. WTF? I was ready to leave so I got in and re-started no problem and no problems on the test drive. Maybe a hissy fit that I was taking so long to get going?

Started Mjölnir remotely this morn to go on a TT test drive. Was puttering around checking the trailer and after a few minutes he went into high idle. OK, so a stationary regen? I kept doing my pre-flight and only a few minutes later, 5 at the most, he shut down. Not to lower idle - completely off. The world's fastest regen? He couldn't have idled more than 7-8 minutes total and it was quite cool. WTF? I was ready to leave so I got in and re-started no problem and no problems on the test drive. Maybe a hissy fit that I was taking so long to get going?
What is your remote timer set at?

Remote timer? ?

I thought that was automatically set to 15 minutes.

Back