6.2L to 7.3L Please

afugazifan

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2016 F-250 6.2L
New guy here. Current daily driver is a 2016 F250 gasser. Have been drooling over the 7.3L Tremor ever since I first learned of them. In the exploratory stage now. Hope to be a buyer this year. Already a wealth of knowledge on this forum. Well done all!

I love my 7.3! In all fairness I have not driven the 6.2! This engine and transmission combo is potent!
This is coming from a guy that has had 2-6.7’s . I’m not knocking the diesel but this is certainly a great option for people who do not tow heavy!

Ditto on loving the 7.3 gasser. I tow a 27’ boat, tractors, skid steer, etc. but never long distance. Between the upfront cost of the diesel, the heavy maintenance and the higher fuel prices and DEF it would take me about 10 years to break on on the increased fuel mileage with the diesel. For me it was a no brainer financially. Not saying that driving that beast with 1,000 ft lbs of torque wasn’t awesome ?

Traded in my 2016 6.7 for a 2020 7.3 last month and love it. I don’t tow my toy box that much since we bought a house at the river. It’s tows the boat just fine.

I went from an 18 Raptor with the 3.5L EcoTurd engine to the 7.3L. Nothing like a big block :)

Back