5th wheel prep package

This is not correct. Lowest a dealer can give you is 10. Region Rep can move to 2.
Exactly what I said. He never mentioned a regional rep.

Man! Your lucky. I ordered 12/23/22, had to delete 5th wheel and bed liner to get order moving. I am set to be built week of June 20th...
ordered 11/06/21...had to delete 5th wheel and bed line as well....built week of June 20th too

ordered 11/06/21...had to delete 5th wheel and bed line as well....built week of June 20th too
What are the details of your build? I am wondering if we have a similar truck and that is why we are lumped together for that build week?
Here is mine:
2022 F350 Lariat Tremor Diesel, Iconic Silver, Baja Interior, Carpet delete, engine block heater, front & rear wheel liners, Lariat Ultimate Clearance Lights, Lariat ultimate package, upfitter switches, garage door opener.

I am going to add Line X after I get the truck. I was only getting the 5th wheel because for $500 who knows if I might need it in the future... Not sure I will do an aftermarket 5th wheel...

What are the details of your build? I am wondering if we have a similar truck and that is why we are lumped together for that build week?
Here is mine:
2022 F350 Lariat Tremor Diesel, Iconic Silver, Baja Interior, Carpet delete, engine block heater, front & rear wheel liners, Lariat Ultimate Clearance Lights, Lariat ultimate package, upfitter switches, garage door opener.

I am going to add Line X after I get the truck. I was only getting the 5th wheel because for $500 who knows if I might need it in the future... Not sure I will do an aftermarket 5th wheel...
2022 F 250…Lariat 7.3. Carbo gray..pro trailer back up assist, black appearance package, tremor lariet ultimate package, lariat ultimate package…..x line and 5th wheel prep myself….with carpet.

i have been priority 2 for months, Hasn't helped

2022 F 250…Lariat 7.3. Carbo gray..pro trailer back up assist, black appearance package, tremor lariet ultimate package, lariat ultimate package…..x line and 5th wheel prep myself….with carpet.
I cant find too much of a common link... What 5th wheel set up are you going to install yourself?

I went to DFW Camper Corral in Dallas.
I called Camper Corral in Dallas and talked to Raul, who is the assistant manager. He gave me a price of $2900 for the B&W Gooseneck Turnover Ball mount and the B&W 20K Companion Slider installed in my truck.

B&W Turnover Ball Underbed Gooseneck Mount and wiring: $1199
B&W Companion Slider 20K lbs: $1699

Are those the same parts you requested?

I ordered the Ford 5th wheel prep from Fairwayfordparts.net. It was less than $600 and then a local guy installed for $275.

I called Camper Corral in Dallas and talked to Raul, who is the assistant manager. He gave me a price of $2900 for the B&W Gooseneck Turnover Ball mount and the B&W 20K Companion Slider installed in my truck.

B&W Turnover Ball Underbed Gooseneck Mount and wiring: $1199
B&W Companion Slider 20K lbs: $1699

Are those the same parts you requested?
Not sure on exact parts. I just drive it up there and the guy told me what I needed. It was just the 20,000 pound slider though, not the 25 or 26,000 pound.

Not sure on exact parts. I just drive it up there and the guy told me what I needed. It was just the 20,000 pound slider though, not the 25 or 26,000 pound.
Ok, I asked about the 20K lb slider as well. It almost sounds like he gave to the price of the non-slider version. If not, I would definitely go back and get them to honor the price as that is a really good deal.

Ok, I asked about the 20K lb slider as well. It almost sounds like he gave to the price of the non-slider version. If not, I would definitely go back and get them to honor the price as that is a really good deal.
Yeah, I am going to call them tomorrow and try to schedule installation for Thursday. May have spray in bed liner done too.

Yeah, I am going to call them tomorrow and try to schedule installation for Thursday. May have spray in bed liner done too.
Well, the guy I originally spoke with accidentally quoted the price for the non-slider. I couldn’t get it for the $2,400, but they took care of me though. I’m having it installed next Tuesday with the 20,000 pound slider. Then going back for a spray in bed liner the next week.

Well, the guy I originally spoke with accidentally quoted the price for the non-slider. I couldn’t get it for the $2,400, but they took care of me though. I’m having it installed next Tuesday with the 20,000 pound slider. Then going back for a spray in bed liner the next week.
OK, that is exactly what I thought! :( I hope they did it for the $2900 they quoted me on the phone.

So far, the lowest price I have is $2595 from Discount Hitch in Houston, which is about 45 minutes from me. I am going to contact one of the hitch companies near my house to see if they will match the price.

Ordered 10/26/21
Built 4/21/22
Picked up first week of June 2022

I got the hitch and gooseneck prep package along with my new gooseneck ball. I didn’t have to delete anything for my loaded Platinum Tremor order.

Back