Reaction Points
Military
Ex German Air Force
Current Ride
F-250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Corvette C7 Z06 Convertible MT
Hi there,
im Maik, 45 and into US Cars since i can remember. So now we have many issues in the EU and here in Germany with those climate movements (n) - our
motors gettin smaller day to day - my only last option is to import some of your great cars...(until they get banned in nearby future - and they will)

So my latest baby arrived in October (took 11 month) - my F-250 Lariat Starwhite Tremor 7.3 Gas

I`m looking forward to get some hints about my new vehicle and read nice posts,

Maik
IMG_7123.jpg

IMG_7129.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7123.jpg
    IMG_7123.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to the forum and to the Tremor club! You will find lots of information here. You will also find lots of ways to spend more money. Great choice for an American truck to import. You picked the best! ?

Congrats ... nice corvette.... but damn the tremor makes it look tiny

Hi there,
im Maik, 45 and into US Cars since i can remember. So now we have many issues in the EU and here in Germany with those climate movements (n) - our
motors gettin smaller day to day - my only last option is to import some of your great cars...(until they get banned in nearby future - and they will)

So my latest baby arrived in October (took 11 month) - my F-250 Lariat Starwhite Tremor 7.3 Gas

Maik
View attachment 8808

View attachment 8807
Very nice car collection congrats on the truck

Hi there,

Maik
View attachment 8808

View attachment 8807
Welcome! You'll certainly have one of the largest vehicles on the road and in the parking lots : )

Is there many off-road opportunities in Germany?

Hi,
we have some off-road parks across the country like the one next to famous Nürburgring-

but thats not the big deal - if you want real offroading you have to book guided tours
in Romania (Carpathians) or the alps . Now driving through the woods and cross-country here is strictly forbidden.
Hoping someday i come up to a little driving in CO - when the hole pandemic situation calms down :cautious:

Parking seems to be the most challenging - our lots are normally only 16 to17ft. long. So my wife refuses to drive the F-250....:sneaky:

For my company i ride a Ford Ranger (2.0 Diesel) - and for this one is it sometimes difficult to find a parking lot...

Congrats ... nice corvette.... but damn the tremor makes it look tiny
Yeah no kidding. Was thinking the same. Definitely not a Chevy fan but would take a new Corvette in a heartbeat.

Hi there,

Maik
View attachment 8808

View attachment 8807
Nice vehicles!

Nice vehicles!

I think too many of us here in the USA take our freedom for granted. It would be a sad day if cars or trucks got banned because some politicians decided so. Thank you for your insight and perspective.

Yeah no kidding. Was thinking the same. Definitely not a Chevy fan but would take a new Corvette in a heartbeat.
I would love a 2019 ZR1

Hi there,

Maik
View attachment 8808

View attachment 8807
Welcome! I spent 4 years (87-90) stationed at Zweibrucken Air Base (Americanish Luftwaffe) and I really enjoyed my time in Germany. If I ever travel overseas again.....Germany is at the top of my list.

Hi there,

Maik
View attachment 8808

View attachment 8807
YOU GOT A TREMOR TO GERMANY OH MY LORD YOU OWN THE ROAD

I think too many of us here in the USA take our freedom for granted. It would be a sad day if cars or trucks got banned because some politicians decided so. Thank you for your insight and perspective.

This is what i think, here its in full progress & the US will be next.
I personally would have preferred the diesel over the gas motor (due to the fuel prices here - although its cheap at the moment only ~5,10$ for a gallon gas) - but there is no chance to get a registration for that 6.7 Cummins Diesel in germany due to the latest tightend emission laws :rolleyes:

But thats the people own fault - they get what they elected...
Time to prepare emigration :confused:

Congrats on the Tremor! Probably won't see many of those in Germany ?

I think the new ones are so sweet though too. I watch the Hennessy videos and dream. LOL
I grew up with the c4 and c5 my father had and I like the older vettes but I love the C7 and a ZR1 looks nice as hell and is too fast ... Get you in alot of trouble but also you can get a 7 speed manual... The new C8 are nice but no Manual and for a Corvette that's a deal breaker but that's just me...
What Corvette ? it looks like a Miata !
Hahaha more like a smart car ... It is tiny ... Imagine if that thing hit the tremor it fell like a big on the windshield
YOU GOT A TREMOR TO GERMANY OH MY LORD YOU OWN THE ROAD
He is the King of the ROAD!!!!!!!????

Back