Cutting It Loose In My Silver Spruce
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 F250 Super Duty Tremor Lariat Ultimate BAP
Current Ride #2
2022 KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days
I just happened to look at the bottom of the main page, and saw that this site just reached 5,000 members. I thought that was pretty awesome so I took a screenshot like a real homer! šŸ¤£
2D15D10A-930B-4379-AE5A-CCEAE561A38B.png

And thanks to a good catch and tip off by my man @Regular Cab Duallies, we also crossed the 150k message thresholdā€¦and Iā€™m willing to bet that he has ā€œlikedā€ somewhere around 149,999 of them! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼

Last edited:
Very cool indeed.

Nice accomplishment. I will say (again and again), this is one of the best platforms Iā€™ve ever been a part of. The knowledge and freedom of sharing in great detail is down right stellar. Yes, we have the occasional ā€œoff the railsā€ strings, but that is a rare exception to all the good (and they will get shutdown if it stays in the ditch to long). Proud to be here!!!

I've heard its customary for the 5,000th member to buy next round of beers for the forum, correct??
I thought @modified was going to give away a Tremor for every 5,000 milestone. šŸ˜„

You know what the cool thing is....each of us make up 1 of those 5,000. It's the kind of knowledge that you can really harness and feel warm about.

Nice accomplishment. I will say (again and again), this is one of the best platforms Iā€™ve ever been a part of. The knowledge and freedom of sharing in great detail is down right stellar. Yes, we have the occasional ā€œoff the railsā€ strings, but that is a rare exception to all the good (and they will get shutdown if it stays in the ditch to long). Proud to be here!!!
Well said!

I just happened to look at the bottom of the main page, and saw that this site just reached 5,000 members. I thought that was pretty awesome so I took a screenshot like a real homer! šŸ¤£

And thanks to a good catch and tip off by my man @Regular Cab Duallies, we also crossed the 150k message thresholdā€¦and Iā€™m willing to bet that he has ā€œlikedā€ somewhere around 149,999 of them! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼

That's awesome! Thanks for screen capping that milestone! šŸ†šŸ»

I never would have guessed the site would turn into something this big. I remember passing 100 members being super excited..lol

That's awesome! Thanks for screen capping that milestone! šŸ†šŸ»

I never would have guessed the site would turn into something this big. I remember passing 100 members being super excited..lol
Thanks Modified for all of your efforts and hard work behind the scene to keep this forum running smoothly.

Kudos to @Sludgemonkey44 and his keen eye for noticing this and @modified for the best forum that I have ever been a part of... Hands down!!
I echo this. I was very skeptical to join this forum, as past forum experiences have been pretty disheartening to say the least. This site has been fantastic, I've learned a lot, and am very excited to start a build thread very soon. Thanks @modified!

Back