(5) Fuel “Beast” (18X9 +1 offset) wheels and (5) 35X12.50X18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers installed today

How do the center caps come off those? If u had to get to your hubs? They pull off or Alan key?
They pull straight out! Front to out side. there is a ring with a spring that holds them in place. The danger is properly reinstalling them to seat so they don't come out

You can also pop the center F or Fuel logo out and not remove the caps at all. Or run no caps.
Whoops, not sure how i quoted this. But here we are. Lol.

Last edited:
Really happy with how this install turned out. The crew at Discount Tire did a fantastic job getting me in and out with in 2 hrs. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are much quieter than the OE Duratracs. I like the way they handle...no wandering which surprised me for a brand new tire...truck was spot on while on the super slab all the way home.
I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 3600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated brothers. ????
A few photos-View attachment 12052
+1 offset - happy with this offset.
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

My OCD kicked in and I had the Fuel logo lined up on the rim with Fuel on the center cap.?View attachment 12055

Really happy with how this install turned out. The crew at Discount Tire did a fantastic job getting me in and out with in 2 hrs. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are much quieter than the OE Duratracs. I like the way they handle...no wandering which surprised me for a brand new tire...truck was spot on while on the super slab all the way home.
I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 3600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated brothers. ????
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

My OCD kicked in and I had the Fuel logo lined up on the rim with Fuel on the center cap.?View attachment 12055
Unrelated but your bug deflector on the front of your hood... how does that attach. Are you happy with it? Where did you get it

Unrelated but your bug deflector on the front of your hood... how does that attach. Are you happy with it? Where did you get it
It’s the Ford OEM front hood protector. I think it costs $189.00. It securely attaches with fasteners underneath the leading edge of the hood. It also has clear silicone rubber bumpers that you install on the hood to keep the protector from rubbing the hood. Bug deflector ehhh, no. Leading edge hood stone protector - yes. This one says Super Duty on it.

I have had no issues with it and it protects the leading edge of the hood from rock dents/ paint chips as designed.
Ford has another cheaper version for like $80 that uses 3m tape to secure it to the paint on leading edge of the hood. No go for me - poor design IMO as you cannot wash the hood behind the protector after install.

View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

Your truck is perfect. You have Wheels, and a Shell .. I aint got noth'n. Only back-order excuses from Method. I haven't made it to the ARE dealer yet. Gotta drive to get there. Thing is, I've got a $1500 offer for the Tremor Whees & Tires if I keep the mileage down. The way I've been spending cash on this thing, that $1500 will get me at least 1/2 the shell .. ? ..

I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 2600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated brothers. ????
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

I loved the fuel beasts! had them with the wildpeaks on my F150. Got better grip in wet conditions then the ridge here in he PNW

I loved the fuel beasts! had them with the wildpeaks on my F150. Got better grip in wet conditions then the ridge here in he PNW
I like the Fuel Beasts and Nittos so much I added new set of (5) to my 2021 Lithium Gray metallic. 👍🏻 Post up a pic!
246457F3-3C43-4A8F-B345-323E70B9A887.jpeg

Back