(5) Fuel “Beast” (18X9 +1 offset) wheels and (5) 35X12.50X18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers installed today

Looks good! ?

@Tremortrix @Walnutz -
Here are a few Weathertech mudflap pics- no rubbing and I am really good with the +1 offset and coverage. Let me know if this helps.
CC311455-2BE7-4C25-BA1E-85B8FC369157.jpeg

4F0BD38E-45D7-4A8C-81FC-F94D9FBF3EAA.jpeg

Really happy with how this install turned out. The crew at Discount Tire did a fantastic job getting me in and out with in 2 hrs. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are much quieter than the OE Duratracs. I like the way they handle...no wandering which surprised me for a brand new tire...truck was spot on while on the super slab all the way home.
I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 3600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated brothers. ????
A few photos-View attachment 12052
+1 offset - happy with this offset.
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

My OCD kicked in and I had the Fuel logo lined up on the rim with Fuel on the center cap.?View attachment 12055
where is the emji for " I fucking love those wheels" :love::love::love::love:

Patriot, I just love that look and the 35 size is what I am looking for. I hope you don't mind if I purchase a set too! I looked at many wheel and tire combos but that is killer!!!!!!!!!

Agree with you keep the stock wheels for heavy towing or if I drive to California and back type thing.

Patriot, I just love that look and the 35 size is what I am looking for. I hope you don't mind if I purchase a set too! I looked at many wheel and tire combos but that is killer!!!!!!!!!

Agree with you keep the stock wheels for heavy towing or if I drive to California and back type thing.
Rock the Beast wheels Brother!!
I looked at a lot of wheel and tire combos until I was walleyed ?. After I saw the combo on @Warpath’s “Beast” my search came to a screeching halt.
You won’t be disappointed.
And yes, keeping my (5) stockers as Ford wants like 1k a piece for Tremor wheels right now. My Duratracs only have 3500 miles on them.

Looks Awesome!
Did you by chance do a level kit, or is suspension all stock?

Looks Awesome!
Did you by chance do a level kit, or is suspension all stock?
Hey Thanks Dirty Steve!
All stock, I pull a camper and everything levels out nicely with camping gear, generator etc in the bed and tongue weight of the camper.
So no leveling kit for now.

Are those the tinted ones or all black? Look wicked

Get set up and look awesome!

Looks amazing ???Thanks for posting great pics and the details,
Merry Christmas ?and Happy “healthy” New year’s to you and Family
cadcam, Thanks for the kind comments, Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! ?????? And a Very Healthy Happy New Year!

Patriot, the tires look great. Was wondering what it did to your fuel mileage?

Patriot, the tires look great. Was wondering what it did to your fuel mileage?
leogeo,
The OE Duratrac tire weighs approx 60# per tire.
The OE Tremor wheel I think I have read weighs 30#. (I have not actually weighed the wheel and the spare is a steelie). So let’s say total combined weight of OE tires/wheels is approx 450#.

The (5)Nitto Ridge Grappler weighs in at 74# ea tot - 370# and the (5) Fuel Beast wheels tip the scales at 36# for a total of approx 180#. Tot-550#

I have added a total of 100# additional to the weight the truck. Will this additional 100# impact fuel mileage? My answer: I really don’t think so. 100# difference added to an 8200# truck is a negligible at least for me.
Hope this helps. ??

Really happy with how this install turned out. The crew at Discount Tire did a fantastic job getting me in and out with in 2 hrs. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are much quieter than the OE Duratracs. I like the way they handle...no wandering which surprised me for a brand new tire...truck was spot on while on the super slab all the way home.
I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 3600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated brothers. ????
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

My OCD kicked in and I had the Fuel logo lined up on the rim with Fuel on the center cap.?View attachment 12055
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

What are the weight ratings on the new wheels? Wouldn’t mind new one’s myself, but don’t really want to convert my 1 ton into a 1/2 ton.

Back