(5) Fuel “Beast” (18X9 +1 offset) wheels and (5) 35X12.50X18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers installed today

Patriot

F 🌲 50
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Tremor Lithium Gray
First Responder
Retired LEO
Really happy with how this install turned out. The crew at Discount Tire did a fantastic job getting me in and out with in 2 hrs. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are much quieter than the OE Duratracs. I like the way they handle...no wandering which surprised me for a brand new tire...truck was spot on while on the super slab all the way home.
I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 2600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated brothers. ????
A few photos-
FF295FB3-6219-4DB3-B399-2E84A693CA2F.jpeg

+1 offset - happy with this offset.
DC9C69B5-BB27-4225-8106-F3014ED666F9.jpeg

2972BED6-FAD2-420E-837A-DB3D5AB502C2.jpeg

My OCD kicked in and I had the Fuel logo lined up on the rim with Fuel on the center cap.?
C2DFED65-178C-46A9-AA7E-A6B971B1E385.jpeg

Last edited:
Really happy with how this install turned out. The crew at Discount Tire did a fantastic job getting me in and out with in 2 hrs. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are much quieter than the OE Duratracs. I like the way they handle...no wandering which surprised me for a brand new tire...truck was spot on while on the super slab all the way home. I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 3600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated gents. ????
A few photos-View attachment 12052
18X9 +1 offset
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

My OCD kicked in and I had the Fuel logo lined on the rim with Fuel on the center cap.?View attachment 12055
Looks great! ??

Really happy with how this install turned out. The crew at Discount Tire did a fantastic job getting me in and out with in 2 hrs. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are much quieter than the OE Duratracs. I like the way they handle...no wandering which surprised me for a brand new tire...truck was spot on while on the super slab all the way home. I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 3600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated gents. ????
+1 offset
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

My OCD kicked in and I had the Fuel logo lined up on the rim with Fuel on the center cap.?View attachment 12055
Does it rub at all? Stock suspension?

Really happy with how this install turned out. The crew at Discount Tire did a fantastic job getting me in and out with in 2 hrs. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are much quieter than the OE Duratracs. I like the way they handle...no wandering which surprised me for a brand new tire...truck was spot on while on the super slab all the way home.
I kept the OE TPMS sensors & OE Tremor wheels and tires intact as I plan on keeping them for an extra set. They only have 3600 miles on them. I had DCT add new TPMS sensors to all (5) Fuel wheels. The spare tucked up under nicely as I figured it would and it will be rotated through every 5k. I am really happy with the +1 offset. Thanks to @Warpath and @DanMan583 for a few pointers! Much appreciated gents. ????
+1 offset
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12054

My OCD kicked in and I had the Fuel logo lined up on the rim with Fuel on the center cap.?View attachment 12055
That looks outstanding. I like the little bit of reveal on the tires. Happy for you. Life is good Patriot. Merry Christmas my friend. ???

That looks outstanding. I like the little bit of reveal on the tires. Happy for you. Life is good Patriot. Merry Christmas my friend. ???
Super Don,
Hey Thank you Brother! Much appreciated. Hope your feeling better! And from our home to yours Merry Christmas! ??
And I know you will be bringing your Gorgeous Tremor home soon! ??????

Sharp looking!

That setup looks great. I love them with the cap and the chrome too!

Patriot, that setup looks dope and matches your silver truck nicely!
Merry Christmas to you and your family, my man!!
inthegap18 -
Thanks Brother, Merry Christmas to you and family!

Hey Thanks Sludgemonkey44, much appreciated. Merry Christmas Brother!
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Great looking truck !!

Do you have any photo’s showing the weather tech coverage on the front and rear? I have the same wheel offset and tire width being installed in January and I’m torn between mud flaps. Those look pretty good (and they’re cheap if I end up not liking them)

Would also like to see some coverage pics of those flaps, also what ones are they I like them.

Back