5/9 build week

Semi. You might want to check with your dealer because coming on a semi for that distance doesn’t sound rIght to me.
It is about a 500 mile trip. I hope it doesn't take too long.

So just an update, I am still sitting in the railyard in Louisville no movement what so ever since the 20th...

So just an update, I am still sitting in the railyard in Louisville no movement what so ever since the 20th...
Same boat as you. Been sitting there in Louisville since the 10th no movement and my expected delivery was the 2nd to the 8th of June Fairway Ford by Wilmington, NC. Originally it showed KTP then Petersburg, VA getting on convoy but somehow back in the rail yard & Ford doesn’t know what happened.

Same boat as you. Been sitting there in Louisville since the 10th no movement and my expected delivery was the 2nd to the 8th of June Fairway Ford by Wilmington, NC. Originally it showed KTP then Petersburg, VA getting on convoy but somehow back in the rail yard & Ford doesn’t know what happened.
Mine shows going to Dixiana SC then convoy from there. ETA to my dealer in Liberty NC is June 27th.

Welp this ruined my day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-130557.png
    Screenshot_20220524-130557.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 47
Month better than mine.
I thought by getting in production the long wait was over, nooope.
That is rough.
Started looking at trucks in the local area but they are way overpriced.

I thought by getting in production the long wait was over, nooope.
That is rough.
Started looking at trucks in the local area but they are way overpriced.
Yea, I got excited on 5/5 when my modules popped up. Was thinking I’d have it this month. But no, still sitting at the plant waiting on some mysterious chip that nobody knows about watching all the other trucks hop on a train. Lol

Got the built email today, still expected delivery end of June

well after sitting in a railcar for 5 days in Kentucky it has finally departed and on its way to Tennessee.
Dealer tell you that or you tracking it on palsapp? If the latter how’d you get palsapp to work because it was working for me on Saturday but come Sunday I couldn’t get the vin search bar to populate after going into dev tools or f12 & pasting the string of code.

Dealer tell you that or you tracking it on palsapp? If the latter how’d you get palsapp to work because it was working for me on Saturday but come Sunday I couldn’t get the vin search bar to populate after going into dev tools or f12 & pasting the string of code.
No I’m tracking it through the rail system, your dealer or ford chat can give you the railcar number.. there is a post on here for railcar tracking that gives the phone numbers and all the info.

No I’m tracking it through the rail system, your dealer or ford chat can give you the railcar number.. there is a post on here for railcar tracking that gives the phone numbers and all the info.
I got my rail car number this morning and called the CSX phone number. Says my truck is in Gibson Indiana. I assume they mean the county of Gibson, because there is no town named Gibson.

I got my rail car number this morning and called the CSX phone number. Says my truck is in Gibson Indiana. I assume they mean the county of Gibson, because there is no town named Gibson.
Yea confused me too, it’s where their rail yards are located from what I understand.

Yeah I can’t even get to that step yet because they’ve only seen that it’s been delayed due to a rail yard issue since the 11th. I’ll call my guy tomorrow & see what he says. Yours is headed to Eastern, central, or western NC if you don’t mind sharing? Maybe I got lucky & got put on your train. It was suppose to ship to Petersburg, VA & truck down to Wilmington area though.

Yeah I can’t even get to that step yet because they’ve only seen that it’s been delayed due to a rail yard issue since the 11th. I’ll call my guy tomorrow & see what he says. Yours is headed to Eastern, central, or western NC if you don’t mind sharing? Maybe I got lucky & got put on your train. It was suppose to ship to Petersburg, VA & truck down to Wilmington area though.
Central NC, near Greensboro

Checked CSX rail tracker this morning, it made it to Tennessee. Let's see how long it takes to get moving again from there..

Dealer sent an email that it has shipped, still has an eta of june 26th. If it is coming by semi i cannot understand the logic behind that.

Back