5/2 Build Week

This is some BS. New eta is 7/17, still on rail delay. How TF they gonna leave some sitting at KTP for months while trucks built in the last few weeks have already shipped to the same rail yard in SC? I’d rather be waiting for a VIN instead of this shipping crap.

Still sitting at KTP on Rail Delay while trucks built last week have been delivered. 😤

Shipping BS is worse than waiting on a VIN
Do you think it’s a rail delay or missing parts?

Do you think it’s a rail delay or missing parts?
I did a 2 week chip hold prior to the rail delay. Dealer and FoMoCo say it’s completely built but on Delay - Rail Carrier. I don’t get it. Salesman said he has a few he is waiting on that are also on rail delay.

I got my "Built" email today. Perhaps my chip hold is over. Soon time to join the "rail delay" group!

I’m still sitting there on “Rail Delay” per VVR. In reality, I’m on emission hold for the PM sensor being installed but truck programmed to not have it.

Here's hoping that things get moving for you quickly!
I've just started my shipping journey. I am glad to get out of the factory before the 2 week shutdown. Only rail delays, trucking delays, and dealership delays remaining...home stretch.
Chris

Holy shit……. It’s finally left KTP. Checked ordertrack.app and it was showing in transit. Chatted with ford and got the rail car number. I guess they really were waiting for the PCO to expire before shipping it out.

Great! As of yesterday, mine was still waiting for a train at Shelbyville. Although if yours was loaded today, maybe mine was too!

Great! As of yesterday, mine was still waiting for a train at Shelbyville. Although if yours was loaded today, maybe mine was too!
I haven’t checked in a few days cause it ticks me off. Ford tracker is down and no email but it could have loaded today.

Made it to the final rail yard Friday evening and was finally unloaded last night (Tuesday). Now for the untraceable wait to truck it from Columbia SC to Charlotte NC.

You are definitely on the home stretch! I'm still in Shelbyville, not on a railcar yet, waiting for the impending railroad worker's strike to happen...

You are definitely on the home stretch! I'm still in Shelbyville, not on a railcar yet, waiting for the impending railroad worker's strike to happen...
That sucks. I am glad to be moved and unloaded before the strike.

Well it’s finally made it to the dealer, will be picking up tomorrow. Dealership is of course not helping out with the 3 week expired PCO but it is what it is. They would also like me to use their financing and buy a warranty from them to “help them out” since there’s no money in vehicles these days.

Also interesting that the emissions recall that held it at the rail yard for 8 weeks was not completed until today.

Attachments

• C2C8CC79-EBBD-4560-A436-C24DC66CE996.jpeg
    C2C8CC79-EBBD-4560-A436-C24DC66CE996.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 84E80FED-75BC-466C-81DE-2F36DA7330D8.jpeg
    84E80FED-75BC-466C-81DE-2F36DA7330D8.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 4F3F7ED1-5CAD-40B9-BB7F-7C4DA83BF1D1.jpeg
    4F3F7ED1-5CAD-40B9-BB7F-7C4DA83BF1D1.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 12
Beautiful! Congratulations!

(I'm still at Shelbyville...not on a rail car...geez...)

Well it’s finally made it to the dealer, will be picking up tomorrow. Dealership is of course not helping out with the 3 week expired PCO but it is what it is. They would also like me to use their financing and buy a warranty from them to “help them out” since there’s no money in vehicles these days.

Also interesting that the emissions recall that held it at the rail yard for 8 weeks was not completed until today.
nice! And I’d tell the dealer to kindly fuck off.

11 months ago today, I placed my order. Still in a ramp 8P black hole in Shelbyville, KY. Starting to lose my religion.

I'm guessing I am the last holdout on this week of 5/2 build thread. My truck arrived at the dealer this morning...finally! 1 year + 1 day after order confirmation. Unbelievable. Hopefully by this time next week, I've got it in my grubby mitts!

Latest Discussions

Back