5/2 Build Week

I haven't seen any diesel issues on any of the forums. Only thing I can figure is its sitting there waiting on the console vault or wheel liners. Wouldn't think it'd take over 10 days for that though. Last time I checked with the dealer (last monday) they were showing produced with an ETA of 5/25-5/31 but weren't hopeful with those dates due to driver/truck shortages. No rail info has shown up for them either. Im gonna follow up again tomorrow.

Mine has the rear wheel well liners (because of the BAP) but no front liners or console vault.

Just trying to figure out why yours is sitting…

Mine has the rear wheel well liners (because of the BAP) but no front liners or console vault.

Just trying to figure out why yours is sitting…
I went with Sport over BAP and didn't get 5wp or ACC hoping to speed mine up. It'll get here one day and still haven't waited as long as some but......

Well, dealer just checked and I’m on a chip hold at the plant. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

MALANEY,
I registered just to post here that I am in the same boat as you. 5/2 build week, but still no "BUILT" email. I asked my dealer to check my VVR this morning and was going to report to you that it appears the truck was produced on 5/3, but waited 9 days to go to GFX for the bedliner. If I am interpreting the VVR information correctly, it is back from GFX, but still "In Production". I am hoping that later today or tomorrow morning I might finally get the "Built" email. I was hoping that my at least 9-day delay pertaining to getting into GFX would provide you some hope that yours was close behind...but while I was registering for the site, you updated that you are on "chip hold"... so perhaps my information doesn't help at all. Hopefully, it is short-lived (and hopefully, I'm not going to join you with a "chip hold" later today!)

Ordered 9/13/21...batch 5702. I "think" I am "built" and awaiting shipping...

Best of luck,
Chris

May 2 Build week 💪🏽
Lariat Tremor with BAP including Bedliner (I know some cancelled that part), LVP, 5WP & upfitters. So kept it simple…
Order confirmation 1/28/22
Production May 8
Built May 10
“Shipped” May 12
However, after verifying with dealer & palsapp Tremor is still waiting on rail assignment at KTP. Originally WS had a code in ramp 1 box with rail next to it then switched to CA2L (Petersburg, VA) with Convoy. Delivery is still suppose to be June 2-8 but we’ll see.

I got the call this afternoon, mine was delivered to the dealer today.

Attachments

• BCE86CD2-42AD-4223-BEAB-9C139A7CF1D2.jpeg
    BCE86CD2-42AD-4223-BEAB-9C139A7CF1D2.jpeg
    503.9 KB · Views: 14
MALANEY,
I registered just to post here that I am in the same boat as you. 5/2 build week, but still no "BUILT" email. I asked my dealer to check my VVR this morning and was going to report to you that it appears the truck was produced on 5/3, but waited 9 days to go to GFX for the bedliner. If I am interpreting the VVR information correctly, it is back from GFX, but still "In Production". I am hoping that later today or tomorrow morning I might finally get the "Built" email. I was hoping that my at least 9-day delay pertaining to getting into GFX would provide you some hope that yours was close behind...but while I was registering for the site, you updated that you are on "chip hold"... so perhaps my information doesn't help at all. Hopefully, it is short-lived (and hopefully, I'm not going to join you with a "chip hold" later today!)

Ordered 9/13/21...batch 5702. I "think" I am "built" and awaiting shipping...

Best of luck,
Chris
Looks like I’m still at the plant. Have a built date but still no checkmark.

Attachments

• EBBBDB7D-8A2D-45D1-A186-884311529E03.jpeg
    EBBBDB7D-8A2D-45D1-A186-884311529E03.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 14
So, I asked for a VVR from my dealer today, since I have been "In Production" for almost a month. My truck has been built, but moved off-site and is on a chip hold with ETA to the dealer the first week of August. :rolleyes:

So, I asked for a VVR from my dealer today, since I have been "In Production" for almost a month. My truck has been built, but moved off-site and is on a chip hold with ETA to the dealer the first week of August. :rolleyes:
Welcome to the club. Not sure what our holdup is but thinking it may be auto wipers. Do you have auto wipers by chance?

Welcome to the club. Not sure what our holdup is but thinking it may be auto wipers. Do you have auto wipers by chance?
I doubt it’s rain sensing wipers because our trucks were the same batch (yours 400 before mine) and mine has rain sensing wipers. Id guess it’s something your truck has that mine does not.

I do have rain-sensing wipers. I can't know for sure, but since I ordered a Platinum, my hold could very well be related to the massaging seats. Mine was built before the cut-off, so I will still get the massaging seats, but that doesn't mean that it isn't going to be a great, big delay on top of the all the other delays.

7.3L, CCLB, Platinum w/ FX4, 5WP and Bedliner. (Not a Tremor) Batch 5702.

Weekly dealer update - now showing delay rail carrier. Hopping this means she is all chipped up just waiting on a ride.

Weekly dealer update - now showing delay rail carrier. Hopping this means she is all chipped up just waiting on a ride.
Man, you can’t catch a break

Man, you can’t catch a break
Just my luck for getting excited when the modules showed up on 5/5. Not much I can do unfortunately. Still don’t have a built checkmark but not sure if that happens once it’s actually on the train.

Just my luck for getting excited when the modules showed up on 5/5. Not much I can do unfortunately. Still don’t have a built checkmark but not sure if that happens once it’s actually on the train.
Mines been sitting at the rail yard since the 11th due to delayed rail cars but the check mark should eventually appear for built if it’s left KTP. Your truck going to Petersburg, VA to get off loaded?

Mines been sitting at the rail yard since the 11th due to delayed rail cars but the check mark should eventually appear for built if it’s left KTP. Your truck going to Petersburg, VA to get off loaded?
Mine is going to RA4F which is Greenville SC I believe.

Still sitting at KTP on Rail Delay while trucks built last week have been delivered. 😤

Shipping BS is worse than waiting on a VIN

My status is also unchanged. Still moved off-site and on chip hold.

Back