The Snake Pit build

I did notice a small improvement in ride quality.
The whole Carli kit rides so much better than stock it’s hard to separate the Radius arms out.
The truck really is a pleasure to drive.

Thanks for the reply. I think I phrased my question poorly. Did you notice a difference between when you ran the carli kit with the stock radius arms and then after the carli radius arm install.

Thanks for the reply. I think I phrased my question poorly. Did you notice a difference between when you ran the carli kit with the stock radius arms and then after the carli radius arm install.
I understood what you were asking.
My first sentence was the answer to your question.
I did notice a small difference going from the stock arms to the Carli arms
But it sort of got lost in translation because I only had the stock arms on with the rest of the kit for a short time

Last edited:
Dont keep us in suspense......what wheels you upgrading to?

Dont keep us in suspense......what wheels you upgrading to?
Lol....with 38” Toyo M/T’s

Added black vinyl tailgate letters today

Attachments

• 60E6E2CA-6DB4-47D2-98AD-B036F9939A4A.jpeg
    60E6E2CA-6DB4-47D2-98AD-B036F9939A4A.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 173
Added black vinyl tailgate letters today
Did last week...for such a small/easy mod think it makes a huge difference........also if your looking to sell your wheel and tires.....LOL

Just finished my 4.5 Carli Pintop install today.
37x13.5x18 Toyo M/T
Method 305 18x9 -12
Really happy with how it turned out
What leaf spring did you go with? I was going to do the add a pack. But it seems like the reviews for that on the 350. Make the rear extra stiff.

Where did you get the tailgate vinal from?

What leaf spring did you go with? I was going to do the add a pack. But it seems like the reviews for that on the 350. Make the rear extra stiff.
I have the Add a Packs
I like them. I think they ride nice and I dont have to worry about air bags when hauling

So, help us ultra cautious folks out. Is there no worry whatsoever on the impact of such a lift kit on the suspension systems of the truck overall? You also reduced the travel length of the shocks as they can bottom out quicker now? What about impact on towing capacity of the truck?

So, help us ultra cautious folks out. Is there no worry whatsoever on the impact of such a lift kit on the suspension systems of the truck overall? You also reduced the travel length of the shocks as they can bottom out quicker now? What about impact on towing capacity of the truck?
No worries about suspension.
That's why you go with a suspension "system" like the Carli instead of a "lift" all area that are affected are replaced or modified
Reduced shock travel? No....shocks are replaced with Kings or Fox and probably double your travel length on the 4.5/5.5 kit.
I just hauled 9k pound trailer on 250 mile round trip this week. Did great

Friction fit they just slip over factory 6.7 exhaust and are secured with a pinch bolt.
Mine were tight and took some massaging to get on
I’m trying to install these on mine and it is a crazy tight fit. Did you use any tools or lube? I gave up after about an hour or so. Tried using a rubber mallet and still couldn’t win...?

I took sandpaper to the outside of the factory tips and inside of the black tips to create some clearance.
I also used some spray lubricant to get them on
Took some work to get them on

I took sandpaper to the outside of the factory tips and inside of the black tips to create some clearance.
Good to know. Thank you for your help on this!

You’re a wealth of information Clint. Live having you on here. ???????

Got them on. It was a bit of a fight but your recommendation was spot on. Thanks again.

Back