4/25 build date 22MY

When I asked my dealership yesterday for the railcar number they told me the delivery was to be a week later than previous estimate. When I called to check the railcar later that day it said it had arrived. Went by the railyard today, looks like it is sitting there, about 5 miles from my house. Dealership is about 20 miles away. I hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to go the final few miles. The wait is killing me!

Congrats! Let us know what you think after you get some time behind the wheel.
Thanks man! This is my first f250 and so far I couldn’t be happier! Perfect ride height and handles a lot better on the road than I was expecting.

Thanks man! This is my first f250 and so far I couldn’t be happier! Perfect ride height and handles a lot better on the road than I was expecting.
You all suck.... Lol... Order date 6-21. Just got the ship date 2 days ago... A year in the waiting.

Picked up the truck Monday. Absolutely love it. On thing I missed when ordering was led lights. Oops. Dropped off at dealer this morning to have linex installed. Winch arrived at dealer this afternoon. Installing it now. Will pick the truck up tomorrow. Pics will come this weekend.

Truck was delivered yesterday at 9am. Picked it up about 6pm. Ordered Nov 12th. The long wait was worth it. Really happy with the Iconic silver, it's even better looking in person than I was expecting.
20220526_185726.jpg
20220526_180208.jpg

Picked up the beast yesterday, broke it in with a 8 hour drive back home to NC from PA. Well worth the wait. Chapman was great to work with, honored price protection, and was in and out very quickly. Original order date Nov. 18th. Couldn’t be happier!
7C92C032-C000-47CE-A5F5-9654C05B8A35.jpeg

Who all from this build date has taken delivery of their truck?

Mine is still stuck at the Kentucky rail yard waiting to be shipped to Washington State.

Current ETA of 6/9-6/13 but as of 6/9 no rail info so I guessing that I'm SOL.

Rick

My truck has been doing a tour if the CSX tracking is accurate. First to Indiana then Chicago followed by a trip to KC and then to Illinois again. From there to Wisconsin and then Minneapolis. Now, according to CSX the load is "bad order" for the last 72 hours or so now (5/19) Great.

Did yours ever show up? Mine has been bad order for over a week.

Back