4/25 build date 22MY

i received the built and shipping email on Sunday. May 13 - 19 delivery to Baltimore.

Window sticker had the built date of 4-28 at bottom. Shipped on the 30th. Date on window sticker changed to 5-4 this morning.
Does that mean anything?

WS finally came updated. Truck MSRP originally was $80,250 back on 11/19. Original X plan price was $75,444

View attachment 51235
I talked to my dealer today and they said they can’t honor the xplan pricing (that they originally said they could do) because they forgot to put xplan code in the order. Does this sound legit or are they blowing smoke?

I talked to my dealer today and they said they can’t honor the xplan pricing (that they originally said they could do) because they forgot to put xplan code in the order. Does this sound legit or are they blowing smoke?
They can apply x-plan pricing to any new vehicle sitting on their lot already. Why would 5 extra letters on a new order form make any difference? Another example of a dishonest dealer taking advantage of the current environment.

x plan price.png

Beneath that is where I signed and dated for the X plan pricing when the order was placed. I would like to think that this is a binding document as its the sales Preview Order that was submitted into the Ford system. I'm optimistic that the dealer will not play any games with the truck when it comes in with the X plan pricing or the Price Level which was 240.

No updates on my order yet. Still shows in production and no modules listed nor activate button. I went to the dealer today to see if they could give me a specific day for the build and they told me to go to the shop.ford.com link to get the best information. I just walked out shaking my head.
They were correct. It is all online.

They are blowing smoke!!!! I did the same thing on purpose!!!! There is a reason that this is done! ;)

You dealer is just attempting to hose you.

After all the nonsense with the xplan, we got everything worked out and truck was delivered yesterday. I will pick it up on Monday.

Attachments

• 0818BDBB-D120-4BBA-8BC9-5419FD64AC7C.jpeg
    0818BDBB-D120-4BBA-8BC9-5419FD64AC7C.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 28
  • A4EDCB9E-F277-4B2A-B840-785ECE04A4E2.jpeg
    A4EDCB9E-F277-4B2A-B840-785ECE04A4E2.jpeg
    291.2 KB · Views: 29
Ordered my truck through Chapman, truck is still in shipping process. Tracked the truck through the CSX rail number and it’s been dropped off in twin oaks,pa waiting for final truck transport to dealership. The truck company they use from this point is United Road, was able to look up my VIN on their website and create an account to track and current status is inactive with no eta available. Initial eta through ford email is 5/20-5/26. Just thought I’d give an update on my end.

Ordered my truck through Chapman, truck is still in shipping process. Tracked the truck through the CSX rail number and it’s been dropped off in twin oaks,pa waiting for final truck transport to dealership. The truck company they use from this point is United Road, was able to look up my VIN on their website and create an account to track and current status is inactive with no eta available. Initial eta through ford email is 5/20-5/26. Just thought I’d give an update on my end.
How does a person find there rail number

I got mine by chatting with ford online customer service https://www.ford.com/help/contact/?gnav=header-support you can also try asking your dealer. Mine was shipped through CSX
Agreed. That is how I got mine. Others have said if the dealer digs into the VVR they can get it that way. The chat person can pull it on Saturdays as well. My truck has been sitting in KC for 3 days now enroute to Spokane. After that, it's easy to get updates via the CSX call in line.

Ford tracker is now showing as in final preparation at the dealership. Should be hearing from them to pick it up any day now.

After all the nonsense with the xplan, we got everything worked out and truck was delivered yesterday. I will pick it up on Monday.

Congrats! Let us know what you think after you get some time behind the wheel.

Ford tracker is now showing as in final preparation at the dealership. Should be hearing from them to pick it up any day now.
Heads up--they're a bit backlogged with arrivals, so the PDI is likely going to sting out several days beofre you can pick up.

Heads up--they're a bit backlogged with arrivals, so the PDI is likely going to sting out several days beofre you can pick up.
Yeah last time I talked to them they told me it could be a few days before they get around to it after delivery since they have so many vehicles coming in constantly, thanks for the heads up!

My truck has been doing a tour if the CSX tracking is accurate. First to Indiana then Chicago followed by a trip to KC and then to Illinois again. From there to Wisconsin and then Minneapolis. Now, according to CSX the load is "bad order" for the last 72 hours or so now (5/19) Great.

Last edited:
Got the dreaded "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat is delivered to Bickford Motors, Inc.. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of May 21, 2022, and May 27, 2022, has been updated to between June 7, 2022, and June 13, 2022."

Sure hope it changes (ordered 11/21/21). Ford has to get their shit together when it comes to communication and shipping...Last I saw on the palsapp it was at a rail yard in Kentucky...

Anyone else get bumped?

Back