3D Printed Oil Change Funnel

For the guys who reached out previously and committed to buying an XL version for the 7.3L in order to bring this to reality, send me another message if I fail to reach you.
Message sent!

Got mine in the mail today -- thanks Pilot!

20230530_175222.jpg

Thanks for the funnel. Always good to help out a fellow Hoosier even if you do live in Carmel.

Thanks for the funnel. Always good to help out a fellow Hoosier even if you do live in Carmel.
Haha! Maybe I should slap a sticker on every box that says “Made In Carmel.” Think I could add a few bucks to the price by doing that? ;)

Hope you enjoy!

Haha! Maybe I should slap a sticker on every box that says “Made In Carmel.” Think I could add a few bucks to the price by doing that? ;)

Hope you enjoy!
This is funny, but you may be onto something. I would go a little further and print stickers that say "Custom Made in Carmel Indiana". You may need to buy several more printers to keep up with the demand! 💰 :D 🍻

Dang, I didn't realize I live only 5 miles away....

Dang, I didn't realize I live only 5 miles away....
Locals get a discount if you pickup in person, so if you need a funnel let me know!

Got mine this week. Actually looking forward to spending $100 on my next oil change now. Jon was super easy to work with. Thanks!

Got mine this week. Actually looking forward to spending $100 on my next oil change now. Jon was super easy to work with. Thanks!
You’re very welcome. Thank you for buying!

Enjoy!

Did my 25K oil change this evening with the new larger 7.3 printed funnel. This thing is awesome. Didn't even need a step stool to do the oil fill, and didn't spill a drop. Thanks again Jon for making such a nice tool.
1689908186111.jpeg

For the new folks on the forum, I wanted to bump up this thread on a very nice 3D printed funnel offered by @PilotGore that makes oil changes much easier, especially for the 7.3 trucks with the tiny oil port buried low in the engine bay. He offers two sizes and both make the job 100% mess free and easy. If interested you can direct message Jon and he will get you taken care of.

BTW I have the dual alternators on my 7.3 and both sizes of funnels work just fine. 🍻

Attachments

• 1712963265948.png
    1712963265948.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
For the new folks on the forum, I wanted to bump up this thread on a very nice 3D printed funnel offered by @PilotGore that makes oil changes much easier, especially for the 7.3 trucks with the tiny oil port buried low in the engine bay. He offers two sizes and both make the job 100% mess free and easy. If interested you can direct message Jon and he will get you taken care of.

BTW I have the dual alternators on my 7.3 and both sizes of funnels work just fine. 🍻
Thanks as always for the shout out! I have funnels for pretty much every ford going back to the early 90’s, and there’s lots of cross compatibility between models and years. Just shoot me a pm if you’re interested. At the moment there’s a 2’ish week printing backlog.

Back