39" BFG KM3 vs 38" Nitto Trail Graps vs 37" Toyo MT vs 37" Falken MT vs 37" Yoko MT

Hey Blackcherry I’ve got the full 4.5 Carli backcountry fully optioned except the lower steering stabilizer and diff guard, and was pulling the trigger on some method 17” 704HDs +18
w/ 37x13.5x17 Toyo MTs for my 22 Tremor
Do you think I’ll have issues as well with that set up?
Also do think I’ll need the lower stabilizer with the Toyos?
(Currently on 37” Grapplers and 22” -19 TIS and hate the ride quality) thank you for your time
Yeah, +18mm is a Ram offset. The 0 to +1 is ideal for 37s on these trucks. With our Radius arms, you CAN go to a +12mm but the brake line, sway bar and Radius arm clearance are all pretty tight. We prefer the 0.

If I were going to try 39's, would I be better off going with a 0mm offset or a -12mm offset and getting the tire further away from the radius arms knowing that I may need to do some fender trimming the more negative the offset but being okay with that if it means being able to use the 39's?

I’m really fixated on running the 39 KM3’s lol but don’t want to do it if that would be unreasonable

Willing to make fender trimming sacrifices to make it happen lol
I am also into the 39s so i am all ears. Call me crazy but I am even looking at the K02s. I have had 5 sets over the years (35s) and gotton at least 60k-70k miles out of all of them They are 3/4 inch taller than the 38 nittos and toyos.
You may know this already, but The guys at CJC said to add the KD fabworks bumper spacer for 38s and bigger.
Keep digging and please share your info.

Just installed 38" Nitto Trail Grapplers on our truck.

48d1efc9-0a91-4915-bce2-2c0f998f461f-jpeg.53583

10dc961c-019c-42b0-a1ea-37225228b030-jpeg.53584

Great looking truck.

Did you have to do any trimming to fit the 38's without any clearance issues?

Yes, we had to do some heavy trimming.

This truck is only running a 2.5" front level kit. The front bumper has a much more aggressive design so it does not rub on the front at all. On the rear of the inner fender, the metal and plastic were cut and the liner was cut and pulled back. This setup fully clears lock to lock, but the suspension has not been stuffed yet or anything like that.

Yes, we had to do some heavy trimming.

This truck is only running a 2.5" front level kit. The front bumper has a much more aggressive design so it does not rub on the front at all. On the rear of the inner fender, the metal and plastic were cut and the liner was cut and pulled back. This setup fully clears lock to lock, but the suspension has not been stuffed yet or anything like that.
Your truck looks great! Nice job.
What offset and wheels?

Your truck looks great! Nice job.
What offset and wheels?

Thank you!

VenomRex VR-801BL - 17x9 0 Offset

Tires are 38x13.50R17LT Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Thank you!

Tires are 38x13.50R17LT Nitto Trail Grapplers.
Thanks Nick!
Thank you!

Tires are 38x13.50R17LT Nitto Trail Grappler
Thanks Nick. I’m kinda diggin that tungsten graphite.
Pm’d you.

Thanks Nick!

Thanks Nick. I’m kinda diggin that tungsten graphite.
Pm’d you.
Those do look good in the graphite, and I can almost get 4 of them for the price o one innov8 :unsure:

I do love Innov8 and we're an authorized Innov8 dealer, but you really can't beat this wheel and these prices. Feel free to send me a PM if we can assist.
I’d love some innov8 s but it’s a big chunk of change for wheels. Got any sweet deals on innov8s coming up?

Back