37" tires

Do you think 37" tires will fit with the stock Tremor suspension? Anyone planning on swapping out the factory 35s with 37s?
Hey, I have 37"s on the truck with stock suspension, all i had to trim was the front wheel well liner and before the fender flare bolt. Hope this helps.

Which Brand rims and tires? Do you have the backspace and offset numbers?
Wheels are Fuel blitz 20”, the tires are Toyo MT, and the offset is 1mm

Funny as it was not that long ago the same thing was said about 35's, and 33's were about as large as you wanted to go for everyday ride.
I just installed my 37s and they are 62 lbs more than the 35s.
It comes down to the engine. on a Jeep Wrangler with a 285 hp V-6 35s are it for everyday rides but with the 7.3 and 6.7 you can get away with more. The axles are bigger, if you gear down its still a strong pinion shaft. I regret the 37s on my Raptor wish I would have got a nice set of 35x 12.50s

I just installed my 37s and they are 62 lbs more than the 35s.
It comes down to the engine. on a Jeep Wrangler with a 285 hp V-6 35s are it for everyday rides but with the 7.3 and 6.7 you can get away with more. The axles are bigger, if you gear down its still a strong pinion shaft. I regret the 37s on my Raptor wish I would have got a nice set of 35x 12.50s
Never would have fathomed they’d weigh that much more. Do you notice any power loss?

Never would have fathomed they’d weigh that much more. Do you notice any power loss?
yes on the Raptor and loss of handling. My Stock rubicon tires and wheels were 44 lbs my upgraded 35.12.50s are 98LBs, did not notice too much power loss.
The 37s are huge and I believe Nittos are very heavy tires plus I have the Rotoform Custom wheels specific for a Raptor, They are heavy duty wheels.

I am probably going to change to 35 x 12.50 on the Tremor when its time for new tires and probably get some wheels. Those are BFG load range E on the Jeep nice all around tires not good in mud but good in rain, snow, general off road.
IMG_5174.jpeg
DSC_0061.JPG

yes on the Raptor and loss of handling. My Stock rubicon tires and wheels were 44 lbs my upgraded 35.12.50s are 98LBs, did not notice too much power loss.
The 37s are huge and I believe Nittos are very heavy tires plus I have the Rotoform Custom wheels specific for a Raptor, They are heavy duty wheels.

I am probably going to change to 35 x 12.50 on the Tremor when its time for new tires and probably get some wheels. Those are BFG load range E on the Jeep nice all around tires not good in mud but good in rain, snow, general off road.View attachment 1977View attachment 1978

Oh I see. I thought you went to 37’s on the Tremor. I was wondering about loss of power with that scenario.

I've been thinking about re-gearing the rear to 4.30's with the 6.7. Incase I do try 37's.

Oh I see. I thought you went to 37’s on the Tremor. I was wondering about loss of power with that scenario.
After having them on the Raptor there is no way I would even consider them on the Tremor. I actually can't wait to change the Raptor back to 35s. But they will be 35 x 12.50. I probably will get some wider or more offset wheels for the Tremor and run 35 x 12.50 Just not sure what brand or style. I think I want more aggressive than the BFG ATs but not sold on the Nittos either.

After having them on the Raptor there is no way I would even consider them on the Tremor. I actually can't wait to change the Raptor back to 35s. But they will be 35 x 12.50. I probably will get some wider or more offset wheels for the Tremor and run 35 x 12.50 Just not sure what brand or style. I think I want more aggressive than the BFG ATs but not sold on the Nittos either.
Have you taken a look at the Toyo open countrys MT or the Cooper STT pros?

I loved my General Grabber X3. I had them on a 1/2 ton Chevy. However, I don’t know how they would ride on a 3/4 or 1 ton.

Have you taken a look at the Toyo open countrys MT or the Cooper STT pros?
I have not. Plan to burn these off first, maybe find a nice set of wheels. There are a few on threads here that I like. Then tire shop. But yes the Toyo open county MT would be in the discussion

I have not. Plan to burn these off first, maybe find a nice set of wheels. There are a few on threads here that I like. Then tire shop. But yes the Toyo open county MT would be in the discussion
Good idea. I plan on using the 18's and Goodyears when i tow my camper.

I have 20x10 -18 offset fuel wheels with 37x12.5 cooper stt mounted and ready to go. Just waiting on hypertech so I can calibrate my speedometer. I have FORscan I might try that, but it shows a warning light.

Tell me more oh wise one, about FORscan?

I've been thinking about re-gearing the rear to 4.30's with the 6.7. Incase I do try 37's.
No need, it’s a beast. I notice little to no loss of speed or power. Speedo is off 3 mph at 75 mph. 37x12.5x18s on fuel NV305HDs. I did Carlis’ 2.5” level. No trim, no rub.

Tell me more oh wise one, about FORscan?
Here is a link which describes FORScan.

I just traded my 18' and had a 2.5" level with 22x10 Fuel Assault and 37 Nitto RG. A little wheel well trim and some slight rub on a full turn bump, but overall I loved how they looked! Just drove home tonight in the new Tremor and wondering if the stock level is enough to swap the old rims and tires with a bit of trim? The guy who bought my old truck is fine swapping if I want.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 9.02.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 9.02.10 PM.png
    3 MB · Views: 882
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 9.02.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 9.02.44 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 876
Back