37" tires

I have 20x10 -18 offset fuel wheels with 37x12.5 cooper stt mounted and ready to go. Just waiting on hypertech so I can calibrate my speedometer. I have FORscan I might try that, but it shows a warning light.

Any update on how they fit? Love the look of those wheels. Tremor wheels and tires set are going for $2000 on ebay which would offset buying 37's nicely.

Any update on how they fit? Love the look of those wheels. Tremor wheels and tires set are going for $2000 on ebay which would offset buying 37's nicely.

I took them off, and mounted 35x12.5 on them. I've been playing with the suspension lately. With adding 1.5" springs in the front and 2.5" blocks in the rear. Waiting on my adj trackbar. I'll post up some pics shortly.

I took them off, and mounted 35x12.5 on them. I've been playing with the suspension lately. With adding 1.5" springs in the front and 2.5" blocks in the rear. Waiting on my adj trackbar. I'll post up some pics shortly.
What track bar did you go with?

Yeah, I got $1200 on trade in. Good luck at $2k. It feels like they should bring that much but I haven't seen it.

Next on my list is a 4.5" lift and some wheels and tires. Maybe a 2.5 but really thinking 4.5". Opinions on either?

So heres a quick pic of the 1.5" springs in the front and 2.5" block in the rear. I have about 1-1/8 rake front to back. I really like it now, the front has a little lift to it and only lowered the rear about 7/8".

20200413_144245.jpg

Last edited:
So heres a quick pic of the 1.5" springs in the front and 2.5" block in the rear. I have about 1-1/8 rake front to back. I really like it now, the front has a little lift to it and only lowered the rear about 7/8".

View attachment 1488
I love those rims!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1488
Looks great. What size tire and rim? What offset are you running on the rim?

Latest Discussions

Back