37" tires

After having them on the Raptor there is no way I would even consider them on the Tremor. I actually can't wait to change the Raptor back to 35s. But they will be 35 x 12.50. I probably will get some wider or more offset wheels for the Tremor and run 35 x 12.50 Just not sure what brand or style. I think I want more aggressive than the BFG ATs but not sold on the Nittos either.

I love my Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Perfect cross between an AT and MT.

I love my Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Perfect cross between an AT and MT.
I wish we would have got the Ridge grapplers
we got the trail grapplers and they are like the old Super Swampers big lug, horrible on the wet surface but like gears in the mud

I just had mine leveled 2"block and put on 37-12.5-18 Nitto ridge grapplers. No rubbing at full turn and took it off road over some stumps and huge rocks. No rubbing at all. I kept the factory rims. I made them put it in writing that if it rubbed that put 35's back on

I just had mine leveled 2"block and put on 37-12.5-18 Nitto ridge grapplers. No rubbing at full turn and took it off road over some stumps and huge rocks. No rubbing at all. I kept the factory rims. I made them put it in writing that if it rubbed that put 35's back on
So you mounted the 37’s on the stock rims?

Yep. I like the way the stock rims look
The stock rims I believe are 18x7 so your footprint won’t be as wide as mine. My rims are 17x8.5 so my footprint would be wider. Meaning I would have more of a chance of tire rub. I just need to trim about 3/8” off and that will eliminate the problem. Do you have any pictures I would like to see what 37’s look like on stock rims. I was thinking of doing the same. Thanks.

Factory rims are 18x8, but still really narrow for a 12.50 tire.

The stock rims I believe are 18x7 so your footprint won’t be as wide as mine. My rims are 17x8.5 so my footprint would be wider. Meaning I would have more of a chance of tire rub. I just need to trim about 3/8” off and that will eliminate the problem. Do you have any pictures I would like to see what 37’s look like on stock rims. I was thinking of doing the same. Thanks.
I dont have pic's yet. Hope to later today. The stock rim is 8. The 37-12.5-18 is wider than the ones that came on it. But again, no rubbing

I dont have pic's yet. Hope to later today. The stock rim is 8. The 37-12.5-18 is wider than the ones that came on it. But again, no rubbing
Also, I was wrong. It's 2.5 block

So heres a quick pic of the 1.5" springs in the front and 2.5" block in the rear. I have about 1-1/8 rake front to back. I really like it now, the front has a little lift to it and only lowered the rear about 7/8".

View attachment 1488
Which brand springs and blocks did you go with? I love this set up, and may copy it before my Carli kit shows up.

Which brand springs and blocks did you go with? I love this set up, and may copy it before my Carli kit shows up.
Thanks, they are rough country 1-1/2" lift springs with 2-1/2" pmf rear blocks. I also got a ready lift track bar for the front. My front end was off a 1/2" after the lift.

2.5 level. Nitto ridge grapplers 37/12.5/18 no rubbing
Thats awesome, mine rubbed with hard use off road when flexing the suspension. Street driving is fine. The 37s look perfect on the Tremor.

Back