37’s on stock wheels

Before I lifted my truck I ran 37x11.5x18 on stock wheels with 1in spring spacer.
Absolutely zero rub forward or reverse.

This was posted on a Facebook group recently.

2.5” ready lift
37/1250 trail grapplers
B2DF5FD4-454E-45D8-8C64-DA8288F4B868.jpeg

Before I lifted my truck I ran 37x11.5x18 on stock wheels with 1in spring spacer.
Forward and reverse is not what you worry about. It is when the wheel is turned and the suspension goes into articulation. Then you get the tire fouling on the truck.

Forward and reverse is not what you worry about. It is when the wheel is turned and the suspension goes into articulation. Then you get the tire fouling on the truck.
Didn’t know I was required to add that much detail 😂
When I report no rubbing that means in all driving scenarios I was in zero rubbing was heard or seen on any of the adjacent mechanical components.

Didn’t know I was required to add that much detail 😂
When I report no rubbing that means in all driving scenarios I was in zero rubbing was heard or seen on any of the adjacent mechanical components.
Well you live and learn.;)

2.5" Ready lift (66-2726)
37/12.50/18 Trail Grapplers

Only rubbing under normal driving is on the driver side radius arm at full lock (Same rub spot as any 05+ truck with stock wheels and 12.5" wide tires). So far passenger side does not rub so axle must be slightly shifted one way however nothing noticeable visually like when not running the track bar relocation bracket.

Caster is slightly out of spec after the alignment so at some point i will get the caster shim put in to get that corrected.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.01.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.01.23 PM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Any pictures of that setup?

For you guys running the 37 at3 on stock rims and no lift have any of you guys flexed your suspension to see if it will rub. Would like to get some but worried about how it would do when hunting season gets here and I have to go off road

2.5" readylift level kit with trackbar relocate bracket. Put the 37" x 12.5" toyo AT3 on stock rims. 42psi front, 40 rear cold. Rides and drives great. Minor rub on A arm when turn left at full lock. Fender measurements 43.5" front, 44.25"rear. Ran the at2 on several trucks. Like the AT3 so far, smooth and quite, not squishy like the goodyears. So you can run 37 on stock wheels.
Did you do spacer or suspension level?

Suspension 2.5" level kit. Not crazy about wheel spacers.

Back