35's or 37's?

theres no argument....i just wanted to know why people do that to begin with. On the other hand if on day 2 i told the boss.".hey..think i'll swap the suspension out with a 8K one.".I can assure then that would bring a argument. :LOL:
And that is exactly why i started having these discussions with my boss 6 months ahead of the delivery…none of it is a “swap”, its all a part of my factory+ build😉

So far, best cap I have owned. ARE was the go to for the last 4 vehicles. This one is better. Aside from having to assemble it, just cause I am lazy, it is well thought out and built for a truck and off roading. The dogs like it too. Looking for a flat rack now.
View attachment 16681
That thing is pretty awesome. Does it keep the dust out like they say and can you really get it off in 15 minutes by yourself?

Just got my Tremor today and i'm gonna order wheels and tires on Monday, mostly because of the +40 offset on the stockers. I was thinking 35" Ridge Grapplers and 18" -12 offset Methods. Now i'm starting to think I may just want to go with a Carli level and 37's. Any disadvantages to going that route? Does it effect the factory warranty? The bigger tires just as good for towing?
I got mine in February. Added a BDS 4 Inch lift qith 37's Toyo Open Country. Wanted Nitto's but could not wait for them. Rims are Fuel. Came out great.

'Just wondering what everyone's updated gas mileage is on 37's from the 35's for the 7.3 gas engines specifically. I'd average 9-10 MPG in the city and the thought of losing more is a bit concerning, lol!
I love the look of the 37's and but probably can just get nicer 35's to get better ride quality regardless from the Duraturds.

'Just wondering what everyone's updated gas mileage is on 37's from the 35's for the 7.3 gas engines specifically. I'd average 9-10 MPG in the city and the thought of losing more is a bit concerning, lol!
I love the look of the 37's and but probably can just get nicer 35's to get better ride quality regardless from the Duraturds.
My average MPG (7.3L) on stock wheels and 37x12.5r18 falken wildpeak at3w went form 14.3 down to 13.1 not too bad. I also added a 3 Inch lift. Totally worth it in my opinion, also it amazing how these trucks can make even 37s look small.

If you are already at 9-10 City you are likely have an aggressive driving style - so I would not expect a big change. But typically with 3" lift and 37's you are looking at a drop of 1-2 mpg - but if already on the gas - you may find in your case no impact.

From a ride quality agree 35 or 37 that are not OEM tires, can improve your ride. 37's will ride better than 35's if comparing the same tire - the added sidewall helps with the ride. Truck really looks right with 37" tires.

Towing with 37's is not an issue - I have 10,000 plus miles towing a 24' 10k toybox and about 2k now towing a 37' 14k fifth wheel with 37's. Tows great. I towed about 2k miles with the 24' trailer with OEM set up and that worked great as well. On my prior set up's I always went with the no more than one tire size step up in tires (31 to 33, 33 to 35 etc. pending truck) because of towing - With the 10 speed going from 35 to 37's is not an issue for any use application for your Tremor.

GLWD!

Back