1337logan

Tremor Fiend
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
22yo girlfriend in college
Great stabilizer that I used in the interim between when I ordered all of my Carli stuff and when it finally arrived. So now I'm selling this. Nothing wrong with it, and it provides really good dampening.

It's in excellent shape and has probably 15k miles on it, mostly highway.

https://www.xtremediesel.com/fox-98...6Y6KcgLVyoxDKk9d75pX_OCUQIpxRtAEaAsW4EALw_wcB

$330 plus shipping
PXL_20220521_232938957.jpg
PXL_20220521_232951044.jpg
PXL_20220521_232958585.jpg
PXL_20220521_233018042.jpg

Last edited:
I do. Just curious, why do you ask?

bump

Do you have a photo of it installed?

That link goes to my build page showing the Fox 2.0 stabilizer installed on the truck.

are you the guy i bought the tremor shocks off of like february last year when it was snowing?

Great stabilizer that I used in the interim between when I ordered all of my Carli stuff and when it finally arrived. So now I'm selling this. Nothing wrong with it, and it provides really good dampening.

https://www.xtremediesel.com/fox-98...6Y6KcgLVyoxDKk9d75pX_OCUQIpxRtAEaAsW4EALw_wcB

$330 plus shippingView attachment 53117View attachment 53118View attachment 53119View attachment 53120

I have this installed on my truck along with Fox 2.0 shocks all around ... how do you compare your ride to the Cali system now that you have it installed?

To be honest, the carli and the fox stabilizers feel very different to me. The fox seemed much smoother for normal road driving and soaked up a lot more feedback on the road. The carlis (i think they are kings) transfer a lot more feedback over little bumps, but my impression is that they probably dampen better possibly for the bigger stuff. The reason I got the carli high/low was for the adjustability. The geolander MTs seem to have a left pull which the fox won't correct since it cannot be tuned to one direction. I've actually considered trying to put the fox back on as the high, and turn down the lowmount carli to see if it corrects the pull and still gives me some better cushion.

I would say that I think the carli high/low provides more firmness around corners on the road. It kind of feels more like a bmw when you're turning in terms of stiffness vs the steering being really 'light' and free.

I do get some bump steer (not bad, but more than stock) even with carli track bar, so I might get the radius arms to increase caster even more, which I've heard is supposed to help.

To be honest, the carli and the fox stabilizers feel very different to me. The fox seemed much smoother for normal road driving and soaked up a lot more feedback on the road. The carlis (i think they are kings) transfer a lot more feedback over little bumps, but my impression is that they probably dampen better possibly for the bigger stuff. The reason I got the carli high/low was for the adjustability. The geolander MTs seem to have a left pull which the fox won't correct since it cannot be tuned to one direction. I've actually considered trying to put the fox back on as the high, and turn down the lowmount carli to see if it corrects the pull and still gives me some better cushion.

I would say that I think the carli high/low provides more firmness around corners on the road. It kind of feels more like a bmw when you're turning in terms of stiffness vs the steering being really 'light' and free.

I do get some bump steer (not bad, but more than stock) even with carli track bar, so I might get the radius arms to increase caster even more, which I've heard is supposed to help.
Interesting, it is the bump steer that I believe that the Fox 2.0 was good at ... and I do like the smoother ride for normal driving ... thanks for the update!

$330 plus shippingView attachment 53117View attachment 53118View attachment 53119View attachment 53120
Still available and how much total to ship to Az?

Thanks!

Yes, sorry. I thought I already replied. Let's just say 360 total.
Thanks Logan!

Got an offer from another member with $360 shipped for a brand new set :) so I’m gonna take that offer first.

Appreciate your time!

Thanks Logan!

Got an offer from another member with $360 shipped for a brand new set :) so I’m gonna take that offer first.

Appreciate your time!
That's a great deal, not too many of those

Still available?

Back