325/65/18 on stock Tremor wheels

Limey

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor
I just traded my 18 Raptor on this 2020 F350 powerstroke Tremor, I looked for 2 weeks to find out if I could put 325/65/18 Goodyear Duratrak tires on stock wheels and couldn’t find an answer so I decided to take the chance and fit them, no rubbing no issues at all and look much better than the stock skinny Duratrak’s so putting this out there in case anyone else is wondering about the same thing.

EC98490C-3208-433E-9226-0BC163B5C7D3.png

I just traded my 18 Raptor on this 2020 F350 powerstroke Tremor, I looked for 2 weeks to find out if I could put 325/65/18 Goodyear Duratrak tires on stock wheels and couldn’t find an answer so I decided to take the chance and fit them, no rubbing no issues at all and look much better than the stock skinny Duratrak’s so putting this out there in case anyone else is wondering about the same thing.

I've considered this option. Thanks for the info ?

Good to know. But why did you stay with the Duratraks??
I think there a great year around tire, I live where it snows a lot, I actually put Duratrak’s on in place of the BFG ko2’s the Raptor came with as I think there a better tire, now i have just noticed my low tire pressure light comes on as the rear sensors are set at 80lbs at the factory but my new 325/65/18 have a max inflation of 65 so there you have it.

Last edited:

View attachment 7426
This is great to hear. I have been wondering if 305/70 18s would fit on stock rims, and seeing that these fit, let me know I can put the wider tires on I am looking for when my duratracs wear out. Thanks for posting and taking the chance.

Thanks thats an option for the factory pizza cutters,
are they any taller? Probably minimally????

I think there a great year around tire, I live where it snows a lot, I actually put Duratrak’s on in place of the BFG ko2’s the Raptor came with as I think there a better tire, now i have just noticed my low tire pressure light comes on as the rear sensors are set at 80lbs at the factory but my new 325/65/18 have a max inflation of 65 so there you have it.

For Western Washington mixed use (we all weather conditions unconditionally) the Duratracs are decent compromise for using in mud, snow, sand, and asphalt, sometimes in the same day.

For Western Washington mixed use (we all weather conditions unconditionally) the Duratracs are decent compromise for using in mud, snow, sand, and asphalt, sometimes in the same day.
I agree here in WI!!! They break loose real easy on wet damp pavement, probably more because of the torque. Seems the BFGs are a bit better on wet but they clog up with mud.

This is great to hear. I have been wondering if 305/70 18s would fit on stock rims, and seeing that these fit, let me know I can put the wider tires on I am looking for when my duratracs wear out. Thanks for posting and taking the chance.
YW and an update on the tpms sensor dash light coming on, my 325/65/18 have a max cold pressure of 65 the dealer set them to 60 so then the light came on, I had to inflate them to over 75 which makes the light go out and then I could put them to 65 no less and the light now stays off, you’ll like em a much better look than stock, I had the dealer pull my stock ones off before I even picked it up got $600 and then payed $1600 for what I have.

I ran these on my Raptor as well. Not sure of the fit on the Tremor. Rim width range for this size tire is 9-12”. Stock tremor rim is 8”. I plan on going to 37x12.5x18 Toyo Open Country ATIII when the stock duratracs run out, The Toyo fits the narrow stock Tremor rim.

I currently run 325x65r18 Toyo OC ATIII's on Method 305NV rims and love them. I have nothing bad to say about the setup other than the damn price but that isn't Discount's fault per se. I run 57 PSI in the front and 54 PSI in the rear when I'm unloaded and the pickup drives pretty plush for an SD. I cannot speak to the Nitto or BFG's in that size but I can't imagine they'd not be close.

great tire/clearance calculator here. based on it the 325/65/18 are 1 and 9/16" wider than stock and 3/16 taller. The tire will stick out 1" farther

Last edited:
Back